PDA

View Full Version : BMW IX3 2022 Electric

baubynis
12th April, 2023, 11:38 PM
Some one can help me to find location of pyrofuse or have idea what need to change for start electric car after crash?
DTC :
21F325
High-voltage battery unit, terminal 30C, voltage sensors: Terminal 30C activated
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230412/33a6db065c316e527ccd1a8daa5c7430.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230412/a999dac034df36865ad746fe6da66c82.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darox2005
9th October, 2023, 08:11 AM
Hi i have same problem I change pyrofuse i SME module but SME still have crash in memory someone have solution to removed crash from SME

darox2005
11th October, 2023, 09:41 AM
No Body ????

Blurrrache
9th April, 2024, 09:41 AM
No Body ????
No solution Yet? having the same problem after changing ps4 and ps1 from sme module remained error 21f37e crash data stored in sme module, car doesn't start. any ideea how to clear, sme hardware is ok now with pyro changed

baubynis
9th April, 2024, 02:28 PM
you need to change pyrofuses and sme module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blurrrache
12th April, 2024, 08:30 AM
Pyro fuses i have changed but remains error regarding crash message in sme. (pyrofuses are inside the sme)

Blurrrache
23rd April, 2024, 07:43 AM
Case resolved, you have to change sme (nobody had solution for clearing crash data stored in sme, so changing pss1 and pss4 inside the sme is useless right now) and the pss6 (normaly open pyrofuse) which is inside the high voltage panel. Very important you need to extract data from old sme before unmounting the battery unit pack via ista online, after replacement follow steps to program new sme and transfer data backed up or transfer redudancy data from partner control unit, and you also have to validate new control unit via aos portal in the process. hope i helped somebody

d11bed
14th May, 2024, 11:19 PM
Hi Blurrrache,

I’ve got the same issue with my Ix3 which was involved in an accident, I have replaced pyro fuse( manufacturer part number 9845435 BMW part number 61279845435 ) in the the sme module I only found 1 how many are they supposed to be?

Read in your reply that you can’t erase crush data in the module, can I buy sme from BMW? If so do you know the part number my local BMW said they can’t find anything listed on their system.

Thanks

Junedhuss
24th May, 2024, 06:24 AM
Hi Blurrrache,

I’ve got the same issue with my Ix3 which was involved in an accident, I have replaced pyro fuse( manufacturer part number 9845435 BMW part number 61279845435 ) in the the sme module I only found 1 how many are they supposed to be?

Read in your reply that you can’t erase crush data in the module, can I buy sme from BMW? If so do you know the part number my local BMW said they can’t find anything listed on their system.

Thanks

I got the same issue bought a car from copart the ix3 has no power did you manage to resolve and if so what parts and what did you use any recoomended garages?

d11bed
24th May, 2024, 10:07 AM
No yet mate, I’m still stuck replaced pyro fuse in the battery module erased crush log still not charging & starting.

Amaan01
25th May, 2024, 02:23 PM
Hi,
I have purchased a ix3 with blown airbags as well
can you show me where all the pyro fuses are in the battery unit? And all that need to be replaced
also the part number for the SME modile

Amaan01
25th May, 2024, 02:37 PM
Pyro fuses i have changed but remains error regarding crash message in sme. (pyrofuses are inside the sme)

What part numbers are the pyro fuses, where are their locations? Also part number for sme

d11bed
25th May, 2024, 04:56 PM
Pyro fuse part number is 61279845435, I haven’t got part number for sme. Are you in the UK?

Amaan01
25th May, 2024, 11:06 PM
Pyro fuse part number is 61279845435 (tel:61279845435), I haven’t got part number for sme. Are you in the UK?
No from Australia, as for the pyro fuse is that the only one that needs to be replaced? Where about is it located in the battery unit? Do we have to replace sme module as well? Is it all located in number 1 of the diagram?

Amaan01
25th May, 2024, 11:43 PM
Pyro fuse part number is 61279845435 (tel:61279845435), I haven’t got part number for sme. Are you in the UK?
Also what is best way to de-energise the battery?

Amaan01
27th May, 2024, 11:47 PM

Is this the correct part for SME?

Junedhuss
28th May, 2024, 09:25 PM
Im in the uk im in the same boat crashed ix3 car does not go in drive or reverse mode guessing i need to change pyro fuse? It has just interior power from the 12v battery... where is the pyro fuse located in the engine bay or under the car inside the actual electric battery itself? I dont mind paying anyone if they can fix this for me asap

Junedhuss
28th May, 2024, 09:25 PM
Would he great if i can have a list of what needs replacing including images as i cannot see the above images

Junedhuss
30th May, 2024, 11:04 AM
in the uk im in the same boat crashed ix3 car does not go in drive or reverse mode guessing i need to change pyro fuse? It has just interior power from the 12v battery... where is the pyro fuse located in the engine bay or under the car inside the actual electric battery itself? I dont mind paying anyone if they can fix this for me asap .. would be great if i can ask how many pyro fuses are there and any diagrams and any coders out there i cna pay for it to be done

Out of curosity after i connected the boot connector and i charged up the 12v batter the interior lights come on etc even the screen and speedometer... could it still be pyro fuses if they turn on? ... or for me its something else as i thot theres literally no power when pyro fuses are blown... mine all airbags are out too

Junedhuss
30th May, 2024, 11:06 AM
Pyro fuse part number is 61279845435, I haven’t got part number for sme. Are you in the UK?
the uk im in the same boat crashed ix3 car does not go in drive or reverse mode guessing i need to change pyro fuse? It has just interior power from the 12v battery... where is the pyro fuse located in the engine bay or under the car inside the actual electric battery itself? I dont mind paying anyone if they can fix this for me asap .. would be great if i can ask how many pyro fuses are there and any diagrams and any coders out there i cna pay for it to be done

Out of curosity after i connected the boot connector and i charged up the 12v batter the interior lights come on etc even the screen and speedometer... could it still be pyro fuses if they turn on? ... or for me its something else as i thot theres literally no power when pyro fuses are blown... mine all airbags are out too

Junedhuss
30th May, 2024, 11:06 AM
No from Australia, as for the pyro fuse is that the only one that needs to be replaced? Where about is it located in the battery unit? Do we have to replace sme module as well? Is it all located in number 1 of the diagram?

the uk im in the same boat crashed ix3 car does not go in drive or reverse mode guessing i need to change pyro fuse? It has just interior power from the 12v battery... where is the pyro fuse located in the engine bay or under the car inside the actual electric battery itself? I dont mind paying anyone if they can fix this for me asap .. would be great if i can ask how many pyro fuses are there and any diagrams and any coders out there i cna pay for it to be done

Amaan01
31st May, 2024, 01:24 PM

There is a pyro fuse for the 12v battery that needs to be changed and also a pyro fuse for high voltage system which sits in the main battery unit part number is 61279845435.

d11bed
31st May, 2024, 02:19 PM
Thanks already changed the 12v small battery pyro and the one in the battery but still no charge and no drive

Amaan01
2nd June, 2024, 11:06 PM
Thanks already changed the 12v small battery pyro and the one in the battery but still no charge and no drive

You have to change SME module too

d11bed
3rd June, 2024, 09:56 AM
Can I buy a used one or it has to be a brand new one, does it require coding?

Junedhuss
3rd June, 2024, 07:50 PM
You have to change SME module too

Any chance i can have your contact email or number would be great ... any recommended garages in the uk who done the ix3?

Need someone that knows how to code etc especially when dealing with the main battery itself

Is there any diagrams for all the pyro fuses is located and the sme

d11bed
4th June, 2024, 12:24 PM
Sure, You can reach me on 07515123196.