PDA

View Full Version : EDC17U05 POPCORN?

VAGBMW
28th May, 2023, 09:31 PM
Can someone do 4000rpm popcorn on this and checksum please? Thanks

shendlaw
28th May, 2023, 10:21 PM
Can someone do 4000rpm popcorn on this and checksum please? Thanks
test and report, no pass, thnx and rep please, and if you can send a video on pm :)

VAGBMW
28th May, 2023, 10:32 PM
Thanks a lot. I'm going to try this tomorrow after coming from work and I'll let you know. I have a stock exhaust with dpf on, so it shouldn't sound good at all lol, I'm just trying my reading and writing skills on my car before I start remapping others car.
Did you do checksum?

shendlaw
28th May, 2023, 10:41 PM
Thanks a lot. I'm going to try this tomorrow after coming from work and I'll let you know. I have a stock exhaust with dpf on, so it shouldn't sound good at all lol, I'm just trying my reading and writing skills on my car before I start remapping others car.
Did you do checksum?
sorry forgot about cks, what tool are you using for r/w, i can tell you if its safe for write. Btw with dpf on you wont hear nothing, you must install a straightpipe

VAGBMW
28th May, 2023, 10:56 PM
I知 using kess clone, I dont know if it does checksum correctly, this is first time I知 going to write in kess clone. I知 actually going to reset the dpf with vcds and read the file again to do a dpf off because it keeps getting clogged. Can you do dpf off for this car?

shendlaw
28th May, 2023, 11:02 PM
I’m using kess clone, I dont know if it does checksum correctly, this is first time I’m going to write in kess clone. I’m actually going to reset the dpf with vcds and read the file again to do a dpf off because it keeps getting clogged. Can you do dpf off for this car?
Do not write it with kess clone. You can brick the ecu, I dont recomand you to do it.

VAGBMW
28th May, 2023, 11:32 PM
I have the backup and I did it with boot mode. Should I be able to recover it if I brick? I致e seen peope remap edc17 with kess clone boot mode.

shendlaw
29th May, 2023, 06:45 AM
I have the backup and I did it with boot mode. Should I be able to recover it if I brick? I’ve seen peope remap edc17 with kess clone boot mode.
In boot mode is safe, i will do cks later when im back home

VAGBMW
29th May, 2023, 06:42 PM
Ok man thanks for helping. I知 going to wait.

shendlaw
29th May, 2023, 06:48 PM
Ok man thanks for helping. I知 going to wait.
here you go with cks ok

VAGBMW
4th June, 2023, 02:12 PM
Bro I flashed the file today succesfully, the car runs fine starts good, but I get the glow light flashing. Checked with VCDS it says: Internal Control Module
P0602 - 000 - Programming Error - MIL ON
What could be the problem?

shendlaw
4th June, 2023, 02:30 PM
Bro I flashed the file today succesfully, the car runs fine starts good, but I get the glow light flashing. Checked with VCDS it says: Internal Control Module
P0602 - 000 - Programming Error - MIL ON
What could be the problem?
Maybe you did something wrong in the file, did you try to write ori and see if the error persist?

VAGBMW
4th June, 2023, 03:01 PM
I just did that and the error dissapeared

shendlaw
4th June, 2023, 03:37 PM
I just did that and the error dissapeared
then there is something wrong with the file you writed, if you want i can check it for you.

VAGBMW
4th June, 2023, 06:12 PM
I知 going to send you the file I writed in 30 minutes.

VAGBMW
4th June, 2023, 06:47 PM
Here is the file I wrote

shendlaw
4th June, 2023, 07:02 PM
Here is the file I wrote
so basically you writed what i send to you, just write without my cks correction, here is file without cks, something may be wrong with it. let kess do the cks and everything will be ok