PDA

View Full Version : EDC17CV52

MasterSc
22nd June, 2023, 07:39 PM
Hello, I have Bosch EDC17CV52 (0281020172) ECU with Deutz engine. Can somebody do DPF OFF ?

cbvasoft
22nd June, 2023, 07:59 PM
Here it is the file .

MasterSc
23rd June, 2023, 07:20 AM
Does anyone else have solution for this dpf off.

Hella
23rd June, 2023, 09:29 PM
Does anyone else have solution for this dpf off.

Did it not work or did it cost money ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterSc
23rd June, 2023, 10:18 PM
It was not free solution.

ztk55
23rd June, 2023, 11:09 PM
you expect agri solution for free :D :D i mean cmon buddy its not 1.9tdi

Hella
23rd June, 2023, 11:12 PM
It was not free solution.

Yea , i hate when that happens.
You have to pay for the map so you can not put all the money in your own pocket, that sucks….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterSc
24th June, 2023, 04:05 PM
When I need tuned or modified map I pay to some registered company for that solution and I already payed for one map that is not working so I asked for a help here.
I thought that the point of this forum is to help a colleague to solve a problem and not to earn money here (which is forbidden by the rules of the forum if I understood it well). I am not very active on this forum but I never asked money from someone here.

Luigi84
24th June, 2023, 04:09 PM
When I need tuned or modified map I pay to some registered company for that solution and I already payed for one map that is not working so I asked for a help here.
I thought that the point of this forum is to help a colleague to solve a problem and not to earn money here (which is forbidden by the rules of the forum if I understood it well). I am not very active on this forum but I never asked money from someone here.

indeed, on this forum you are not very active, your customer pays you so don't expect that you are clever and the others are stupid.

cbvasoft
25th June, 2023, 06:48 PM

I helped a lot of member here , with some solutions , I help with one dtc , with some address of map , with one original file that you need it , but I don't help you to make your holydays free . That solution that you want , cost on the client minimal 800 euro . You want FREE ??? You are FUNNY!!!!!!