PDA

View Full Version : W203 EZS 2095450508 need help to repair dump

nick4jc
28th July, 2023, 07:55 AM
Dear DK I have issue with this EIS that does not recognise the key and the dump seem to have issue. Initially I tried to take another dump from donor EIS with the same number but I only clone the eeprom and not the flash and now that set of dump even with a backup i believe may have corrupt the flash as the donor EIS no longer communicate CANBUS. I take full dump and put on donor EIS it communicates but does not recognise the key. I attached the original faulty dump of the car. Need your help to fix. Thank you!

Nick

gwiazdamb
28th July, 2023, 11:13 AM
Hi.
You were going to mess with the soft, the first reading you did was epr and flash for backup
I think that by starting the soft you have ruled out the fault of the key and the ezs key signal
You have a third key error and if a third key is used it may not work
It was enough to generate a key based on epr and program it

A copy of the original is the basis in Mercedes, losing it is a bigger problem

nick4jc
28th July, 2023, 11:36 AM
Hi.
You were going to mess with the soft, the first reading you did was epr and flash for backup
I think that by starting the soft you have ruled out the fault of the key and the ezs key signal
You have a third key error and if a third key is used it may not work
It was enough to generate a key based on epr and program it

A copy of the original is the basis in Mercedes, losing it is a bigger problem

Yea I know the original 2 key both are working.. Because the EIS did work after I change out the ecu and the ESL both faulty.. However suddenly the key doesnt recognise by the EIS and nothing was working for the EIS tried bench and on car. So I have a spare donor EIS laying around and what I did is I back up the eeprom only from the original car and put it into the donor eis. Donor EIS I do have the orignal eeprom but I did not backup the flash as I thought the EIS is only need the eeprom data for keys & sync code to work. Long story short the orignal car EIS not working I suspected is issue at the dump not knowing how the dump suddenly doesnt work. I have tested 2 supposingly working key but EIS still doesnt recognise the key. The original car dump both flash and eeprom has already put onto the donor EIS same result. I can generate new key but I doubt the new key will solve the issue. Would be happy if someone knows from the dump any issue and fix it make it work so I would not loose the donor EIS for nothing. Thank you!

Nick

nick4jc
29th July, 2023, 05:29 AM
anyone can help..?

nick4jc
31st July, 2023, 04:57 PM
Someone can help? If solution need pay pls send me a dm..

gwiazdamb
31st July, 2023, 09:30 PM
You have a set of flash and epr with ezs save to ezs and check communication

nick4jc
2nd August, 2023, 08:16 AM
You have a set of flash and epr with ezs save to ezs and check communication

thank you.. this file is read by which programmer..? the check sum for the file size is 2mb vs flash 128kb and epr 2kb.. i'm sorry maybe im new.. i'm using cgpro for read write 3K91D..

Nick

gwiazdamb
2nd August, 2023, 05:06 PM
thank you.. this file is read by which programmer..? the check sum for the file size is 2mb vs flash 128kb and epr 2kb.. i'm sorry maybe im new.. i'm using cgpro for read write 3K91D..

Read ETL

nick4jc
3rd August, 2023, 10:23 AM
I have solve the problem by changing out a new flash file that i have bought from autoecufile.. i want to thank all the contributed the help here..

Nick