PDA

View Full Version : FREE PROGRAM DOWNLOAD ORI FILES

locomocopaco
20th August, 2023, 04:17 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE!! V1.7

-DEFINITIVE SOLUTION PROBLEM THAT UPDATES DO NOT APPEAR AT THE START OF THE PROGRAM AND SEARCH FOR FILES ONLINE. PLEASE UPDATE SOFTWARE
Due to some reports from some users, the program on some PCs did not work correctly. It is the first program that I do and thanks to your help the program prospers correctly

IF THE APPLICATION SEEMS NOT TO RESPOND, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SELECTED A VERY LARGE FOLDER. LET IT WORK IT KEEPS WORKING!!

I will briefly explain what the application currently does:

This app, its functionality is to check if your file is original, you have to select the file that we think is original and you can compare with all the files you have already read, if it finds a match, it means you have a previously read original file. This function means that if you have a match it is because you have already made some modification previously in another vehicle. You can reuse that file without any problem as the file match is 100% or just compare your work done before.

If it does not find a match, the program gives you the option to upload this file to the server to check if it is original or not. If it is original and there is another original on the server, it sends a message saying that it is 100% original. If the uploaded file is modified, it will check against the files in the database to see if there is a modification, then give a message saying that it is modified and give you the option to download the original, so you don't waste time looking for a new one. . original file.

If the uploaded file has no match on the server, it means the uploaded file is not correct or we just don't have that original file in the database, so you can contact us to see if we can get the original file. Or not.

I hope I can help many people with this program and make the process of finding original files much easier.

www.motormap.es (http://www.motormap.es)

steel city
20th August, 2023, 08:42 AM
look good m8

locomocopaco
20th August, 2023, 11:58 AM
Thank you, anything that can be improved please tell us and we will try to improve it for everyone. Or any ideas for more functionalities too.

er41
20th August, 2023, 10:42 PM
thanks bro nice program