PDA

View Full Version : CAN Programmer

makis71
9th September, 2023, 01:50 PM
I'm looking for help, I'm looking for a programmer to read and write with a CAN connection to an airbag module,any help

Sandeepa
9th September, 2023, 03:54 PM
Hey buddy
Cg70 and obdstar p50 are the cheapest options. They will do the job almost perfectly. The module serial numbers shown in the part list online may be not be working actually. Both have cons, p50 has less. Or gocto expensive ones, working with j2534 passthru

Sent from my V2109 using Tapatalk

makis71
9th September, 2023, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Sandeepa;4609286]Hey buddy
Cg70 and obdstar p50 are the cheapest options. They will do the job almost perfectly. The module serial numbers shown in the part list online may be not be working actually. Both have cons, p50 has less. Or gocto expensive ones, working with j2534 passthru

Which of the two do you recommend? Is there anything better (more expensive)? thanks

slick_dick
9th September, 2023, 04:21 PM
These devices are bad Chinese clones, use at your discretion.

fuzz1
9th September, 2023, 04:40 PM
I won't recommend any of the two. Obdstar is not a company that you can rely on. The quality of service is poor.
You will end up with lots of surprises. They report modules that can be cleared but in fact they can't. They clear modules and you end up with a disabled airbag system. Or some other time they just damage the module.

makis71
9th September, 2023, 04:54 PM
I won't recommend any of the two. Obdstar is not a company that you can rely on. The quality of service is poor.
You will end up with lots of surprises. They report modules that can be cleared but in fact they can't. They clear modules and you end up with a disabled airbag system. Or some other time they just damage the module.

Do you have any other device to recommend?

slick_dick
9th September, 2023, 10:29 PM
the search button is your friend :D