PDA

View Full Version : Renauil Twingo Sirius 32N Flash ST M29f200BB

Dragon240
17th October, 2023, 06:21 PM
Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Is it possible to turn off the immo in this ECU without an emulator?

Is this a CAN controller?

If it is possible to turn off the immo if it has CAN, will it function well?, air conditioning and other functions.

gwiazdamb
17th October, 2023, 07:19 PM
Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Is it possible to turn off the immo in this ECU without an emulator?

Is this a CAN controller?

If it is possible to turn off the immo if it has CAN, will it function well?, air conditioning and other functions.

You need to check on the PCB whether it has a CAN controller.
In my opinion, there is none

Dragon240
18th October, 2023, 09:54 AM
One of the service technicians of the company producing emulators told me that if I send him the software, he will tell me whether it is the CAN version of the controller.
However, I'm on vacation now and hence my question here on the forum.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to convert this version to immo off without an emulator so that it works perfectly and possibly modify the software.

Tanjona
18th October, 2023, 02:59 PM
Without CAN. Immo off possible without emulator

vladanr
18th October, 2023, 03:10 PM
991107 here you are immo off

gwiazdamb
18th October, 2023, 07:12 PM
One of the service technicians of the company producing emulators told me that if I send him the software, he will tell me whether it is the CAN version of the controller.
However, I'm on vacation now and hence my question here on the forum.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to convert this version to immo off without an emulator so that it works perfectly and possibly modify the software.

Additionally, you need to remove the resistor as in the photo or cut off the pin 58 cable in the ECU

Dragon240
19th October, 2023, 11:19 AM
The case has been resolved. Original software downloaded from M29F200BB70N flash memory
I ran the "immo delete" option through the immokiller 1.2 program.

In the meantime, I received the converted software from the service of the company that produces emulators (file prepared for the K-line emulator). I compared the software and they turned out to be identical.

Additionally, I removed the resistor responsible for the K-line. so as not to cut wire 58.

The car starts perfectly every time. everything works without emmulator.

(changes consist inin the address from 4000 to 7FFF find all "54 D7" values and changed these values and two units before them into "FF FF FF FF")