PDA

View Full Version : Airbag Modules Programmer

Jupiter99
30th December, 2023, 05:32 AM
Hello everyone and happy holidays to all...

I'm looking for a second airbag module programmer, to complement the one I have now.
I being using CarProTool for a few years now, and it works just fine for most computers, but I need to have another one to cover just in case something happen to this one.
I need a programmer able to work with all type of microchips...Eeproms, CPU (Renesas, Infineon, ST, RH850, etc.)
If somebody has a good programmer other than CarProTool, that had worked good for you and you can tell me which one is my best option, I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks everyone and again Happy Holidays !!!!!!!

PSAcars
30th December, 2023, 10:26 AM
Hello to all. Upa-s covers 90% of airbag ecus, it is only programmer, you will need to clear crash with other soft. For now upa not capable of reading the TC2xx mcu's. Reliable and fast programmer.

Jupiter99
30th December, 2023, 06:50 PM
Only the original one? or you can find a good clone...

fuzz1
31st December, 2023, 02:47 AM
You need the original one. Clone upa are almost being given away for free.

Jupiter99
2nd January, 2024, 01:25 AM
Is there a place in the USA to buy it and have support?

fuzz1
2nd January, 2024, 05:04 AM
https://www.elrasoft.com/

That's the website elrasoft

picdev
20th February, 2024, 12:39 AM
as I understand the provide only info about ecu pcb connections on the memory.
So what to suggest for EEPROM calculation?
I am newbie and I am lost with all these clone craps.
Also I was thinking about good china programmers that are not clones and support many mcus , like T48, but the problem is where to find info and calculation data.

volodin69
20th February, 2024, 06:40 AM
Use search button for "upa scripts" and you will find out how to work with.

picdev
20th February, 2024, 11:11 AM
How about my thoughts , a good generic programmer + to use database ?
I see that clones have a lot of problems that why I am saying that.?

fuzz1
20th February, 2024, 02:44 PM
Hi
Upa is really the best tools I bought for airbag. Both for MCU and eeprom. However when you buying UPA you only getting the reader and writer. The airbag clear you will have to buy from other sources.

You said you are a software engineer. Do you know Pascal programming? If yes you can make some yourself. Basic explanation is given in the software.