PDA

View Full Version : Passat b6 4motion BMP EDC16U34 Stage 2 request

vilijonas
16th February, 2024, 11:45 AM
As a beginner in the realm of car modifications, I am eager to learn how to perform a remap myself, but I am also cautious as I do not wish to inadvertently damage my vehicle. Recently, I embarked on a small project to enhance the performance of my car by installing a stage 2 modification. However, before proceeding further, I understand the importance of obtaining a suitable remap file to ensure the safe and efficient operation of my vehicle.

The is SW: 1037389858, and it is a Passat b6 BMP 4motion with an EDC16u34 ECU.

If anyone proficient in this area could assist me by providing guidance on acquiring or creating the appropriate remap file for my car. Any insights, tips, or resources would be greatly appreciated as I am committed to learning and doing this correctly.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Max001
16th February, 2024, 11:55 AM
As a beginner in the realm of car modifications, I am eager to learn how to perform a remap myself, but I am also cautious as I do not wish to inadvertently damage my vehicle. Recently, I embarked on a small project to enhance the performance of my car by installing a stage 2 modification. However, before proceeding further, I understand the importance of obtaining a suitable remap file to ensure the safe and efficient operation of my vehicle.

The is SW: 1037389858, and it is a Passat b6 BMP 4motion with an EDC16u34 ECU.

If anyone proficient in this area could assist me by providing guidance on acquiring or creating the appropriate remap file for my car. Any insights, tips, or resources would be greatly appreciated as I am committed to learning and doing this correctly.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Passat b6 4motion BMP EDC16U34 Stage 2 (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1071973-Passat-b6-4motion-BMP-EDC16U34-Stage-2-request)

vilijonas
26th February, 2024, 11:07 AM
Does not work.. same output as original one

Max001
26th February, 2024, 11:35 AM
if you have the same power as the original the machine has a problem... if the machine has problems you can't solve it by increasing power
did you empty the dpf or is it still intact?