PDA

View Full Version : AUDI BJ. 2006 KEY learning

patrick125
20th September, 2010, 06:12 PM
Hello!

I have a problem with a car, that i can not learning the key because i have no pin code.
I is a Audi A4 Bj 2006 with a RB8 dashboard.
i think i would to buy the AVDI with some options to read the pin out of the dashboard, but the support of abrites say, i could not learn the with only i have the pin code. i think when i want to learn a brand new key original form Audi i could do this with the VCDS Software, i have the original 9.xx software of that.

Thank?s for this good Forum

tachonow
20th September, 2010, 06:57 PM
Hello!

I have a problem with a car, that i can not learning the key because i have no pin code.
I is a Audi A4 Bj 2006 with a RB8 dashboard.
i think i would to buy the AVDI with some options to read the pin out of the dashboard, but the support of abrites say, i could not learn the with only i have the pin code. i think when i want to learn a brand new key original form Audi i could do this with the VCDS Software, i have the original 9.xx software of that.

Thank?s for this good Forum
Open the ECU an read 95320 eprom. Post here the dump, You will have the pin code.

patrick125
20th September, 2010, 07:02 PM
Open the ECU an read 95320 eprom. Post here the dump, You will have the pin code.
but i also need to edit the km of the dashboard, then i wait and read out the pin with the vag commander from Abrites (original).
can you help me about the problem of the key learning

thanks

tachonow
20th September, 2010, 07:26 PM
but i also need to edit the km of the dashboard, then i wait and read out the pin with the vag commander from Abrites (original).
can you help me about the problem of the key learning

thanks
I have AVDI. You will do all job with it. KM and key learning. What other tools cant do this can do.

patrick125
20th September, 2010, 07:43 PM
I have AVDI. You will do all job with it. KM and key learning. What other tools cant do this can do.
are you satisfied with the AVDI

can you tell me why i can not learn a brand new key original buyed from Audi with the VCDS when i have the pin code.
on other cars i often learned new keys with the VCDS (VAG-COM) but I could not until now read out the pin of this dashboard and so I could not try it yet of this car.

Thanks you very much

tachonow
20th September, 2010, 07:49 PM

can you tell me why i can not learn a brand new key original buyed from Audi with the VCDS when i have the pin code.
on other cars i often learned new keys with the VCDS (VAG-COM) but I could not until now read out the pin of this dashboard and so I could not try it yet of this car.

Thanks you very much
I dont know if VCDS can work for immo5. Ive done 1 golf5 2009 with AVDI.
Programmed 2 dealer keys with succes.

branimirj
20th September, 2010, 11:06 PM
Do you have prepared transpoder for this car?

patrick125
10th October, 2010, 08:00 PM
i have now the AVDI interface from abritus plus pin read of edc16 and km and pin by k-line, the vag abritus show me the pin of the dashboard, but when i enter the pin number in the vcds the say it was not the correct pin.
please help

tachonow
10th October, 2010, 08:18 PM
i have now the AVDI interface from abritus plus pin read of edc16 and km and pin by k-line, the vag abritus show me the pin of the dashboard, but when i enter the pin number in the vcds the say it was not the correct pin.
please help
If you have Avdi work with it . Let VCDS for those who dont have Avdi.
Be sure the pin is well read. I can guarantee.

patrick125
11th October, 2010, 05:08 AM
but i have not the option for key learning, do not know for dealer key learning was. how i learn the key with the avdi interface

tachonow
11th October, 2010, 06:48 AM
but i have not the option for key learning, do not know for dealer key learning was. how i learn the key with the avdi interface
Same as VCDS. Difference is : this will work. Necessary: dealer key.

patrick125
15th October, 2010, 12:02 PM
what was the dealer key and and where would be the

Goups
30th October, 2010, 04:29 PM

Thanks you very much

I have AVDI too with Key Learning function.

On some RB8 cluster, you can code a key with only the login. But on most RB8 clusters, the PIN code is useless and is not even accepted by the cluster. It needs a special procedure and with a dealer key, it's working. For the RB8 cluster, the key/transponder order from the dealer must match the VIN. You can't code a blank key for another VIN.

patrick125
30th October, 2010, 05:26 PM
I have AVDI too with Key Learning function.

On some RB8 cluster, you can code a key with only the login. But on most RB8 clusters, the PIN code is useless and is not even accepted by the cluster. It needs a special procedure and with a dealer key, it's working. For the RB8 cluster, the key/transponder order from the dealer must match the VIN. You can't code a blank key for another VIN.

Hello.

Thanks for the great answer.
I have a problem with the car. the car was stolen and found in poland. My friend bought the car from the insurance.
they have delete the vin number in the ECU and in the RB8. i have edit the Vin but something is still missing.
because my friend was go the the audi workshop and they wanted learnd a brand new key bought by vin, but it does not go. thanks for your greatful help.

Goups
30th October, 2010, 10:31 PM
It miss the component protection data.

With VCDS, when you go under 17-Instrument cluster, can you give us the output of the Measuring Block value #22, #23 and #24 ? You need to do it with the key you have.

I will give us the idea of what is wrong.