PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord 2000 Mileage OBD way

super jumbe
16th December, 2010, 02:13 PM
Hi
Is there any dash mileage tool which will do Honda Accord 2000 year via OBD connections? I told my friend it?s not possible but he insists that he took the car to this person for mileage repair and he did it with OBD way, can any one confirm if there is a OBD way.

:ridinghorse:

wurz
16th December, 2010, 06:44 PM
Haven't heard of anything like this. maybe there's a specific Honda tool.

z786
16th December, 2010, 07:46 PM
nope, ur mate mustv been buzzin :)

Meat-Head
16th December, 2010, 07:49 PM
Tell your mate to ~~~~ off back to the same guy for a fresh milage 'incorrection'

just put a flick switch to kill the speed pulse at head.

super jumbe
16th December, 2010, 10:25 PM
I do no the person in town who did it for him it?s a matter of seeing it with my own eyes, I am going to wait till some one come to me for mileage repair on a similar car and I will take it to that person and see how he got it done with the OBD tool.
I will keep you posted mates.

:rangers:

Meat-Head
16th December, 2010, 10:38 PM
I do no the person in town who did it for him it?s a matter of seeing it with my own eyes, I am going to wait till some one come to me for mileage repair on a similar car and I will take it to that person and see how he got it done with the OBD tool.
I will keep you posted mates.

so - why not get your mate to take a video of it been incorrected?

martij976
17th December, 2010, 03:07 AM
With my FLY100 i can (only) increase mileage on some cars by OBD. I did 06 CIVIC, but never tried 00 ACCORD....

super jumbe
17th December, 2010, 06:57 AM
My mate fall out with me because when I started stripping Honda dash he said what are you doing I told him I have to strip the dash in order to work on it, he wasn?t happy and told me put every thing together and said I know the other person he does it with OBD way. I told him to fa?..of.

z786
18th December, 2010, 04:35 PM
its impossible mate, there is no communication line between speedo n obd connector, people see 1 car done via obd and assume all cars are done that way

Meat-Head
18th December, 2010, 11:08 PM
its impossible mate, there is no communication line between speedo n obd connector, people see 1 car done via obd and assume all cars are IN-CORRECTED that way

Perhaps to make this a 'fair' argument

1) Find pinout for that dashboard
2) Ask PerimarD to decide if can be IN-CORRECTED by obd

TULGEYWOODMAN
19th December, 2010, 12:04 AM
Thank goodness its an antique !

I would rather worry about 2010 cars that can earn me money than some dick with a 10 yr old wreck who probably wont pay a decent rate anyway!

Why lose sleep over the car or the owner?

Who cares whether it goes down the plug or not?

There cant be many left, those that are left are worth tuppence!

Xmas rant over !
[he prob. confused it with a Rover75]
:wavey: