PDA

View Full Version : 307 change km

antlio
7th March, 2011, 05:56 PM
Hi

I have a 307 bsi model 2001 with dash Sagem . I tried
to changed km from 134722 to 51000 and i used Tachosoft 4.5 . When i modified the file and put the bsi to the car the km didn t change . After that i used the same file 51000 .rar like the first time and i connected the dash on the bench with 6 pin and 16 pin with 12v and gnd . After 4 seconds the dash swich on the lamps on like battery ,oil , mil , airbag etc but i didn t see the dash of km under the speedmeter to turned on . I let the 12v and gnd around 1 minute and after that i put in the car . I turned on the ignition but the km were the same like ori 134722 . Can someone cought help me to take a look at my files and tell me the correct procedure or correct file that i need ?

regards

diga1
7th March, 2011, 06:50 PM
you dont have to cange dash km, you have to cange only in bsi and dash automaticly programs as bsi is pluged in

antlio
7th March, 2011, 07:04 PM
I programmed only the bsi . If you will look at tachosoft you will see that if i will program the bsi i must give 12v and gnd to dashboard and the km self delete . After that i must connect the bsi and the dash to the car and the dash take the new km from bsi . I did this but the km didn t change . Can you help me please with correct bsi file with 51000 km ?

regards