PDA

View Full Version : Honda civic 2005

ivanrpm
2nd April, 2011, 03:23 PM
Hi guys I need to clean this dump of civic 2005, 77960-SNA-A219-M1 with m95640 inside.

many thanks

wwa
2nd April, 2011, 04:05 PM

try and report, important celar dtc !

AMLGAR
2nd April, 2011, 04:05 PM
here is your dump clear good luck:top:

ivanrpm
2nd April, 2011, 06:55 PM
THANKS! WORKS!

ivanrpm
4th April, 2011, 06:29 PM
Sorry, on saturday I tryied but I did not have the left airbag, today i put all together and it does not turn off the light, put the scantool and it does not report codes but the light does not turn off, plus the passanger airbag does not turn on when put some weight, its not working good!
please I need help1

Regards:stoned:

credoline
4th April, 2011, 08:16 PM
Test and report !!

ivanrpm
5th April, 2011, 12:24 AM
Sorry, but it does not work, the same too much codes, please help, the problem is that i have two cars, so i have to solve one if i want make the other.
please help

many thanks

AMLGAR
5th April, 2011, 04:47 AM
did you try clear DTC? DO IT. EVEN IF SAYS NO CODES.

AMLGAR
5th April, 2011, 04:48 AM
Sorry, on saturday I tryied but I did not have the left airbag, today i put all together and it does not turn off the light, put the scantool and it does not report codes but the light does not turn off, plus the passanger airbag does not turn on when put some weight, its not working good!
please I need help1

Regards:stoned:. CLEAR DTC . EVEN IF SAYS NO CODES

AMLGAR
5th April, 2011, 04:52 AM
please I need help1

Regards:stoned:. READ THIS MY FRIEND I WORKED ON MANY CARS LIKE THESE, THIS ONLY HAVE OFF PASSAGER LIGHT. NO ON LIGHT, AND GOES OFF THE SAME TIME IN DASH. SO DO THESE TURN THE SWITCH ON, WAIT 6 SECONDS THE PASS LIGHT GO OFF( I MEAN NO LIGHT) OK PUSH IT WITH YOUR HAND PASS SEAT AND HOLD A SECOND YOU WILL SEE LIGHT ILUMINATE OFF REALEASE NO LIGHT ,( IF THIS HAPPENS IS WORKING OK. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A WORD ( ON) BECAUSE DOES NOT HAVE IT.SOMETIMES THIS CARS SAYS NO CODES AND SRS LIGHT IS ON, I JUST CLEAR IT, AND GOES OFF. AND MAKE SURE BATTERY IS FULL CHARGED.

ledojo
5th April, 2011, 05:01 AM
What kind of scantool are you using?

Did you replace ODS? or OPDS? If so, do you have a tool to initialize and calibrate? That's in regards to the pass seat not activating.

What other codes are you getting? And, are you the first person to work on it? What type of repair was done? Could there be physical damage to any srs loom?

credoline
5th April, 2011, 10:47 AM
My clearing is 99% probably good, if you have DTC, erase them, i deliberately did not want to erase anything unless crash data that would not be erased seats calibration and configuration. You must erase DTC-s.

ivanrpm
5th April, 2011, 02:03 PM
. READ THIS MY FRIEND I WORKED ON MANY CARS LIKE THESE, THIS ONLY HAVE OFF PASSAGER LIGHT. NO ON LIGHT, AND GOES OFF THE SAME TIME IN DASH. SO DO THESE TURN THE SWITCH ON, WAIT 6 SECONDS THE PASS LIGHT GO OFF( I MEAN NO LIGHT) OK PUSH IT WITH YOUR HAND PASS SEAT AND HOLD A SECOND YOU WILL SEE LIGHT ILUMINATE OFF REALEASE NO LIGHT ,( IF THIS HAPPENS IS WORKING OK. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A WORD ( ON) BECAUSE DOES NOT HAVE IT.SOMETIMES THIS CARS SAYS NO CODES AND SRS LIGHT IS ON, I JUST CLEAR IT, AND GOES OFF. AND MAKE SURE BATTERY IS FULL CHARGED.
Everything works, the light in the dash with the passenger light goes after 6 sec but when i put weight over the passenger seat the light does not change to off simulating a child is there.

Could it be the ods or opds unit?

Regards

ivanrpm
6th April, 2011, 12:05 AM
. READ THIS MY FRIEND I WORKED ON MANY CARS LIKE THESE, THIS ONLY HAVE OFF PASSAGER LIGHT. NO ON LIGHT, AND GOES OFF THE SAME TIME IN DASH. SO DO THESE TURN THE SWITCH ON, WAIT 6 SECONDS THE PASS LIGHT GO OFF( I MEAN NO LIGHT) OK PUSH IT WITH YOUR HAND PASS SEAT AND HOLD A SECOND YOU WILL SEE LIGHT ILUMINATE OFF REALEASE NO LIGHT ,( IF THIS HAPPENS IS WORKING OK. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A WORD ( ON) BECAUSE DOES NOT HAVE IT.SOMETIMES THIS CARS SAYS NO CODES AND SRS LIGHT IS ON, I JUST CLEAR IT, AND GOES OFF. AND MAKE SURE BATTERY IS FULL CHARGED.

Look my friend with your clean dump, I put ignition on and lights in dash and passenger light turn on, pass 6 sec turn off, but if I put weight in passenger seat simulating a child it does not turn off so the dump is bad, plus I have 2 hondas civic, same model, same problem, I put this control unit in the other car and exactly the same, if I put the original dump the light in the dash never turn off and the passenger light flash all time, the same for the other car, please guys I really need help with these cars, I really apreciate any help, many thanks!

ledojo
6th April, 2011, 12:56 AM
I had thought about this thread when I was experimenting with the CR-V in my recently started thread.

From what you are saying and what I experimented with, it seems the crash data is incompletely cleared. If I clear the crash data as normal, I have to initialize and calibrate the ODS/OPDS. If I try to pick and choose what to clear hoping to not erase any ODS serialization, I get the srs light on with no codes whatsoever. With a scantool telling me that the srs light is off when it is clearly lit.

Hopefully, one of us will get a clear answer and will be able to contribute the info for future cases.

martij976
6th April, 2011, 02:50 AM
- Every unit have specific ID which corresponding with ODS/OPDS unit. Unless is an virgin, must be initialized.
- Once virgin unit plugged and powered up, it's set for the specific system. If it's after plugged in different car, must be initialized.
- Passenger weight sensor is set up for 70lib and more (Airbag working) Unless there is child in the seat and could be killed by airbag.
Hope that help...

AMLGAR
6th April, 2011, 05:42 AM
Look my friend with your clean dump, I put ignition on and lights in dash and passenger light turn on, pass 6 sec turn off, but if I put weight in passenger seat simulating a child it does not turn off so the dump is bad, plus I have 2 hondas civic, same model, same problem, I put this control unit in the other car and exactly the same, if I put the original dump the light in the dash never turn off and the passenger light flash all time, the same for the other car, please guys I really need help with these cars, I really apreciate any help, many thanks!
you still have srs light on in dash or is off im confuse . Im understand with that dump the pass sensor weight is eliminate .am i right? and looks the system its ok. right. if is like that i recommend you try a dump the same ecu number,coming from another car, and see if you have codes for that and calibrate seats. its the only way

ivanrpm
6th April, 2011, 02:32 PM
you still have srs light on in dash or is off im confuse . Im understand with that dump the pass sensor weight is eliminate .am i right? and looks the system its ok. right. if is like that i recommend you try a dump the same ecu number,coming from another car, and see if you have codes for that and calibrate seats. its the only way

Look, light in dash is on, at the begining the first time i put ignition both lights coming on during 6 sec, fine, then light on dash turns on, I put scantool I have 3 codes, i solve it and erase codes but the light comes again with the same, I put a bag or anything on the right seat to see passenger light off, right, but never turns off.
Today I will take out the other srs unit, same number and I will clear to see if the same happend with the other car, I will report it.
I have been trying many many times with different programming without success, so I think that the srs can have fail.

Regards

ivanrpm
7th April, 2011, 02:27 AM
Guys, please someone here who has a clean dump of this unit, please i have 3 days trying to clean but imposible, please guys help me!

ledojo
7th April, 2011, 02:58 AM
can you post crash dump from other module(s) for comparison?

ledojo
7th April, 2011, 02:59 AM
oh, and what kind of civic please?

rrador
7th April, 2011, 03:54 AM
try this one

martij976
7th April, 2011, 04:03 AM
Guys, please someone here who has a clean dump of this unit, please i have 3 days trying to clean but imposible, please guys help me!

Here mate...
I tried to virginize Ur dump...
U can try it in both cars. Separately.
Do not put same unit in both cars.
Report results please.
Hope that help...

btw.. the civic is 2006

Pass in PM..

AMLGAR
7th April, 2011, 04:06 AM
i will post a dump tomorrow the same , i used in car the same like yours, and it worked 100%. and car its running with out any problem, beacuse i have 3 computer and i have to look for it.

ivanrpm
8th April, 2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks friends for all your help, I have 4 days trying to clean this units and imposible, I try all the ways but the same, at the beggining the light on dash turns off like the passenger light but after 5 or 8 times putting ignition in one moment just the light on the dash turns on, I put scantool and there are 18 codes the same that the last 10 ways of programing, so I read again the eeprom 95640 but after this happend the reading is corrupted, there is something else I did not write there, I am using upa usb and I check the reading 3 times before put in the unit.
Today will come another car honda civic 2007, I hope the number unit will be the same, to read the eeprom and correct the troubles and finish it, I will report guys when I finish!

Regards

ledojo
8th April, 2011, 04:46 PM
ivanrpm, Did you try what martij976 suggested?

U can try it in both cars. Separately.
Do not put same unit in both cars.
Report results please.

martij976
9th April, 2011, 07:46 AM
U are doing something wrong.. I never have problems wit those units. Always work on first strike...
Maybe U have problem in viring after crush...
Or U just don't know, how to program them...
U must have experience even with virgin dumps..
Or U just simply do not know the system.

AMLGAR
10th April, 2011, 05:49 AM
Thanks friends for all your help, I have 4 days trying to clean this units and imposible, I try all the ways but the same, at the beggining the light on dash turns off like the passenger light but after 5 or 8 times putting ignition in one moment just the light on the dash turns on, I put scantool and there are 18 codes the same that the last 10 ways of programing, so I read again the eeprom 95640 but after this happend the reading is corrupted, there is something else I did not write there, I am using upa usb and I check the reading 3 times before put in the unit.
Today will come another car honda civic 2007, I hope the number unit will be the same, to read the eeprom and correct the troubles and finish it, I will report guys when I finish!

Regards i had a problem like yours man, and was battery problem, and also check pretensioner and buckles , maybe not working. use resistors( 2.7 ) to check system. thast the way i found the problem one car was a seat belt even if working ok. and the other one was a weak battery

ivanrpm
26th April, 2011, 12:59 PM
- Every unit have specific ID which corresponding with ODS/OPDS unit. Unless is an virgin, must be initialized.
- Once virgin unit plugged and powered up, it's set for the specific system. If it's after plugged in different car, must be initialized.
- Passenger weight sensor is set up for 70lib and more (Airbag working) Unless there is child in the seat and could be killed by airbag.
Hope that help...

Hi my friend!

I wonder, I should let that car because I cant resolve it, the costumer was impatient, but look I clean the file several times, at the beggining working then with problem, even another car without crash came to my garage those days and I copy a good file and exactly the same, in both cars working at the beggining and then with problems, both cars with the problem came with airbag passenger (weight light) flashing, so I think may be is something wrong with OPDS unit in passenger seat because sometime ago I clean a Rav4 2008 with similar problem and I should clean OPDS, what do you think about it, costumer goes to someone else to solve it but I dont think someone else can do something because the srs unit is working good, file is clean, the problem is another thing!

Thanks for help
Regards

ledojo
26th April, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hi my friend!

I wonder, I should let that car because I cant resolve it, the costumer was impatient, but look I clean the file several times, at the beggining working then with problem, even another car without crash came to my garage those days and I copy a good file and exactly the same, in both cars working at the beggining and then with problems, both cars with the problem came with airbag passenger (weight light) flashing, so I think may be is something wrong with OPDS unit in passenger seat because sometime ago I clean a Rav4 2008 with similar problem and I should clean OPDS, what do you think about it, costumer goes to someone else to solve it but I dont think someone else can do something because the srs unit is working good, file is clean, the problem is another thing!

Thanks for help
Regards

If you have HDS, you can initialize. If cleaned properly, you don't need HDS.

martij976
27th April, 2011, 07:11 AM
Hi my friend!

Thanks for help
Regards

There is only two stats in these systems.... SRS "ON" or SRS "OFF" I mean light on the dashboard.....
If it's OFF after 6sec after ignition ON it's good. Forgot blinking led's...... I have no idea, why U struggeling with that piece of heck....
Forgot everything else after major light (srs) turn off...
If U'r SRS system is bad, than SRS light is "ON"...... If it's all OK than SRS light should turn off.....

ledojo
27th April, 2011, 08:23 AM
Hi my friend!

Thanks for help
Regards

ivan said it himself--he copied a dump from another module and same thing--the ODS/OPDS needs to be initialized/serialized for each car via HDS unless you clean the original dump which would retain the car (VIN) info....

EDIT: 3rd option is to virginize module--which still requires initialization via HDS....