PDA

View Full Version : FORD FOCUS.2003.2MT5T14B056.HELP

AMLGAR
27th May, 2011, 04:15 AM
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THIS FORD FOCUS 2003. BOSCH ECU . I READ DTC. THERE ARE SOME CODES, I CLEARED, AND SYAS NO CODES PRESENT, AND LIGHT FLASHING, AND THEN CODES AGAIN, , REPLACED EVERYTHING 2 FRONT BAGS, AND LH SEAT BEALT AND RH BUCKLE TENSIONER,

HAVE THIS CODE

1...DRIVER AIRBAG CIRCUIT OPEN(I disconnected the bag and code change to DRIVER AIRBAG OPEN

2.SRS BAD PROGRAMMED(i cleared DTC code gone, later on again.

3.RH SEAL BELT TENSIONER( THIS CAR HAS ONLY BUCKLE TENSIONER ONLY NO SEAT BEALT TENSIONER)never clear

4.SOME TIMES THE CODE CRASH DETECTED,(some times)clear dtc. gone

I THINK THIS MODULE IS BAD,
ANY IDEA
I MADE A FEW OF THIS MODULES, AND HAS ONLY the code CRASH DETECTED in DTC .FIRST TIME this problem:joyman:

HONDA C
27th May, 2011, 06:13 AM
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THIS FORD FOCUS 2003. BOSCH ECU . I READ DTC. THERE ARE SOME CODES, I CLEARED, AND SYAS NO CODES PRESENT, AND LIGHT FLASHING, AND THEN CODES AGAIN, , REPLACED EVERYTHING 2 FRONT BAGS, AND LH SEAT BEALT AND RH BUCKLE TENSIONER,

HAVE THIS CODE

1...DRIVER AIRBAG CIRCUIT OPEN(I disconnected the bag and code change to DRIVER AIRBAG OPEN

2.SRS BAD PROGRAMMED(i cleared DTC code gone, later on again.

3.RH SEAL BELT TENSIONER( THIS CAR HAS ONLY BUCKLE TENSIONER ONLY NO SEAT BEALT TENSIONER)never clear

4.SOME TIMES THE CODE CRASH DETECTED,(some times)clear dtc. gone

I THINK THIS MODULE IS BAD,
ANY IDEA
I MADE A FEW OF THIS MODULES, AND HAS ONLY the code CRASH DETECTED in DTC .FIRST TIME this problem:joyman:

hi. try to take out airbags and tensioners and put on the sockets resistors 2.5 ohm .if with the diagnostic equipment you see 2.5 ohm in the parameters the lines is ok and if you have the sames codes you have hardware (ecu)problem.

AMLGAR
27th May, 2011, 06:20 AM
i did already that, thanks. i think is the ecu,:joyman: thanks again

HONDA C
27th May, 2011, 07:56 AM
i did already that, thanks. i think is the ecu,:joyman: thanks again

hi

if you want test that to know if the ecu have problem .clear the crash again save the file put the ecu in the car turn one and of take out the ecu check the dump ,if you take crash or (ecu malfunction after second clear with the diagnostic equipment)sure the hardware is the problem.

AMLGAR
27th May, 2011, 04:02 PM
yes, ecu malfunction , thanks,