PDA

View Full Version : About Tacho pro U2008 january version

audiotek
4th July, 2011, 02:43 AM
I have a question about Tacho Pro U2008.1 (chinese): What cable is needed to make an odometer correction in a 2004- Ford F-150? In the handheld says that it can be done thru the diagnosis plug (OBD2) but I don't know what cable adapter must be used. The unit comes with many OBD2 adapters but no one says Ford or that can be used as Multi-OBD2. I used the Tacho pro for other cars like VW and Chrysler via diagnosis and works well.
At this moment I can do it with XProg-m + Tachosft v21.5 without problems but if the Tacho pro is able to do it thru the diagnosis plug I can save a lot of time without removing the instrument cluster. If someone already made this cars with Tacho pro I really appreciate if share with me that infomation. Thanks in advance...

RMCtech
4th July, 2011, 01:27 PM
Sorry but TU don't do any Ford by obd, you need to use the 9s12 dongle and it rarely works on latest kits of chinese TU

audiotek
4th July, 2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks for your answer, I can make many other cars anyway, the investment in this tool wasn't big, a few hundreds but I have luck: the 9S12 dongle works fine in my TU.