PDA

View Full Version : Dp3 let me down!

sparkz02
13th August, 2011, 08:56 PM
Today turned up to a Ferrari 360, dp3 has 2 ways of doing the mileage on this dashboard.

1. via cluster plug

2. via eeprom

Tried cluster plug didn't work - said cant communicate with dash

Tried eeprom, couldn't get the right reading, remove off the board still nothing ... i was going to try vag prog, but i was rather piss*d off i spent ages getting this clock out for NOTHING. So didnt bother. (WASTED 3HRS+))

DP3 users, please can we just share what cars, dp3 cant and can do.... Don't fancy wasting time on these types of cars for no reason.

My list
Rover 75 - no reading
Obd audi a3,tt,r8 etc...
Can't seem to get most of my Fiat software to work.

I'll think of more later on.

z786
13th August, 2011, 09:06 PM
welcome to the real world, it wasnt the machine, it was your luck

r-parts
13th August, 2011, 09:21 PM
Check your machine.
Fiat works oke here, did stilo yesterday obd.
also edc16 fiat obd.
Ferrari 360modena clusterplug was ok

Only cars i have trouble with is old opels, astra, zafira, vectra by obd.
and 2010 citroen berlingo won't go from my experience.

smartymarti
13th August, 2011, 09:30 PM
No matter what you have sooner or later you'll be let down , hence you need more than one big boy toy , I tried to find dash for new expert van on dp3 couldn't see it anywhere in the end I used vag prog as yet again the buffer chips have gone in my enigma 3rd time this year

nebojsapejcic
13th August, 2011, 09:35 PM
Ok , let's share some experience , I think It would be helpful...

- Pezo 206 from 2002 up , if eprom in dash is atmel you have to desolder, it want read on board.

- pezo 307 2003/2004 there is a bug when doing bsi (central lock sometimes don't work) , I do it with licznik

- fiat punto II with motorola it can't do, don't know why

- Vectra B have to program with engine running

- Bravo/brava/marea with motorola 100 QFP pdf 171 - reads wrong mileage but go ahead and change it , writes ok.

that's all I can think of right now...

I love my dp3, every tool has it's bugs, just have to get used to it.

Digamax
13th August, 2011, 10:12 PM
After 8 years of work with dash correction tool I now there are not perfection tool. Today I have Diga Consult original, Enigma and DP3. But every time if I can I use my Elnec Memprog programmator (200 euro) ,UPA usb and NYO4 or Tacho Soft. I feel very well if I now what I am doing. I bought Enigma and DP3 because I want to have chose with update. In some car Enigma is better and in some DP3. Old car I always do with Diga Consult. I bought DP3 three days a go and today done two C class W204 on OBD. Very nice job. I am very happy with Dp3. I dont use DP3 or Enigma for old car.

Best regards
Vladimir

sparkz02
13th August, 2011, 11:38 PM
Don't get it wrong just want to share experience of stuff that doesn't work for next time to be prepared, i was annoyed i spent 3hrs around this car, but never the less i think dp3 is great.

Digamax
14th August, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ok , let's share some experience , I think It would be helpful...

- Pezo 206 from 2002 up , if eprom in dash is atmel you have to desolder, it want read on board.

- pezo 307 2003/2004 there is a bug when doing bsi (central lock sometimes don't work) , I do it with licznik

- fiat punto II with motorola it can't do, don't know why

- Vectra B have to program with engine running

- Bravo/brava/marea with motorola 100 QFP pdf 171 - reads wrong mileage but go ahead and change it , writes ok.

that's all I can think of right now...

I love my dp3, every tool has it's bugs, just have to get used to it.
Same problem with Punto, with motorola, has Enigma. Solutions is next:
When device ask to turn ignition off, you turn ignition off and remove fuse number 53 or disconect dash connector. When device ask to turn ignition on, back fuse or dash conector and turn ignition on. That work.

Best regards
Vladimir

diagtech
14th August, 2011, 09:14 PM
2010 berlingo goes under 308 no probs,206 mileage comes back up to original,punto motorola it does it but again after a while goes back to original under diagnostic,definitely doesnt do rover 75 but not many about any more for the few older ones that dont work the new ones that do far outweigh them.

TULGEYWOODMAN
14th August, 2011, 09:55 PM
No matter what you have sooner or later you'll be let down , hence you need more than one big boy toy , I tried to find dash for new expert van on dp3 couldn't see it anywhere in the end I used vag prog as yet again the buffer chips have gone in my enigma 3rd time this year

scudo????????????????????

TULGEYWOODMAN
14th August, 2011, 09:57 PM
Today turned up to a Ferrari 360, dp3 has 2 ways of doing the mileage on this dashboard.

1. via cluster plug

2. via eeprom

Tried cluster plug didn't work - said cant communicate with dash

Tried eeprom, couldn't get the right reading, remove off the board still nothing ... i was going to try vag prog, but i was rather piss*d off i spent ages getting this clock out for NOTHING. So didnt bother. (WASTED 3HRS+))

DP3 users, please can we just share what cars, dp3 cant and can do.... Don't fancy wasting time on these types of cars for no reason.

My list
Rover 75 - no reading
Obd audi a3,tt,r8 etc...
Can't seem to get most of my Fiat software to work.

I'll think of more later on.

take it you aint got a upa then?

TULGEYWOODMAN
14th August, 2011, 10:01 PM
Don't get it wrong just want to share experience of stuff that doesn't work for next time to be prepared, i was annoyed i spent 3hrs around this car, but never the less i think dp3 is great.

On a 360, dash is not too hard to get out, dont fanny about with dash diag, straight to eeprom...read and write with upa, easy algo,
1 hour tops inc. rest [I bet you diagtech can do these in 30mins!]

sparkz02
14th August, 2011, 10:25 PM
No mate your right don't have upa, I throught it would be better to use a proper tool on these dashes... Also, I did check tachosoft, and nyo4 latest couldn't find any info on algo. Djeez mate you guys work fast I'm telling you, i took out at least 30 screws + bolts an it uses a few allen keys too.

diagtech
14th August, 2011, 11:32 PM
about 35 mins mate not tryed diag yet easy enough to do via eeprom

benzstop
14th August, 2011, 11:44 PM
upa is a great tool!! everyone in the biz should have one, reliable and not expensive,support is great,buy original,saves my ass all the time!

megaexplosionman
15th August, 2011, 08:36 PM
After 8 years of work with dash correction tool I now there are not perfection tool. Today I have Diga Consult original, Enigma and DP3. But every time if I can I use my Elnec Memprog programmator (200 euro) ,UPA usb and NYO4 or Tacho Soft. I feel very well if I now what I am doing. I bought Enigma and DP3 because I want to have chose with update. In some car Enigma is better and in some DP3. Old car I always do with Diga Consult. I bought DP3 three days a go and today done two C class W204 on OBD. Very nice job. I am very happy with Dp3. I dont use DP3 or Enigma for old car.

Best regards
Vladimir

I have tried W204 by OBD but didnt work

When i put new value it just change mileage in dash and dont ask me if i want to program with can blocker or not.
So mileage jump back, can you tell me what s wrong ?
i have last update.

sparkz02
15th August, 2011, 08:40 PM

When i put new value it just change mileage in dash and dont ask me if i want to program with can blocker or not.
i have last update.

If it doesn't ask can blocker or not? I'm guessing the software isnt active on ur machine.

Digamax
15th August, 2011, 09:00 PM

i have last update.

Hi, do you try with engine run? I work with engine run without problem.

best regards
Vladimir

T72
16th August, 2011, 09:13 AM
nissan patrol 93c56

ford tranzit 93c76

peugeot 307 BSI 95160 some versions with bugs, becouse its autodetect cant be used

citroen xara picaso dash 93c66 (bad calculation, adreses ok)

mitsubishi spacestar 93c46(bad calculation, 0km on dash after dp3, addreses ok)

daewoo HC05H12 (after dp3 0km on dash, becouse do not calculate checksum at all)

dashradio
16th August, 2011, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=T72;

ford tranzit 93c76

[/QUOTE]

I use my DP3 nearly every day for Transits with 93c76, I have never had any problem with these, what type of problem are you having ?

sparkz02
16th August, 2011, 09:54 PM
I've had a slight issue with them myself, it sometimes writes wrong, so you have to put original back and re do it, etc.. on going issue for long dp3 and 93c76 chips

megaexplosionman
17th August, 2011, 12:22 AM
If it doesn't ask can blocker or not? I'm guessing the software isnt active on ur machine.

Software is active I have the latest one, i dont understand why it dont work.

T72
17th August, 2011, 11:08 AM
I use my DP3 nearly every day for Transits with 93c76, I have never had any problem with these, what type of problem are you having ?
do not calculate well, have tryed several times.... this infor mation I have sent to elprosys long time ago, maybe it works now...
I do not use this tool for simple cars...

didi_du_93000
17th August, 2011, 05:17 PM
DP3 bad for EZS HC12.
Bad for Renault master with CLIP.
Bad for dash Peugeot 206 with clip

r-parts
17th August, 2011, 08:21 PM
oke, so everybody has different issues with dp3 here?
a lot of cars people say it won't do on this topic i don't have any trouble with.

didi_du_93000
18th August, 2011, 12:05 AM
oke, so everybody has different issues with dp3 here?
a lot of cars people say it won't do on this topic i don't have any trouble with.

Have you do all version of EZS MB HC12, 9S12... without problem????

r-parts
18th August, 2011, 08:44 AM
only version 4 i haven.t got yet.
one time version 3 didn.t change the first time, did it again and it was ok

didi_du_93000
18th August, 2011, 05:29 PM
And you have make same connexion as the PDF of DP3 or you use the PDF of Rosfar???

r-parts
18th August, 2011, 06:51 PM
I use the pdf from dp3.
After connecting the wires i put it to the 9s12 adapter. power on the machine with 8Amp 13v power supply, go to menu when dp3 gives the cable and discription instructions i connect to the machine and press ok.

TULGEYWOODMAN
18th August, 2011, 06:55 PM
Have you do all version of EZS MB HC12, 9S12... without problem????

well you should use rosfar !
SAVE SAVE data!

TULGEYWOODMAN
18th August, 2011, 06:57 PM
DP3 bad for EZS HC12.
Bad for Renault master with CLIP.
Bad for dash Peugeot 206 with clip

well I must have got a special edition dp3 with all sorts of extra stuff!
cos mine is GOOD

r-parts
18th August, 2011, 07:01 PM
well I must have got a special edition dp3 with all sorts of extra stuff!
cos mine is GOOD

the 9s12 cas and ezs soft is why i bought this machine in the first place.

nec by clusterplug, and lots of obd where extra for me

TULGEYWOODMAN
18th August, 2011, 07:03 PM
the 9s12 cas and ezs soft is why i bought this machine in the first place.

nec by clusterplug, and lots of obd where extra for me

well you should realise that the best method is with rosfar, the only safe method for these

r-parts
18th August, 2011, 07:08 PM
i am aware of that but i'm getting less and less of those cars do do all modules, most of the time people want dash only with ezs blocked in flash.

i have a rosfar here just in case, but for the one time i get this ezs....

nebojsapejcic
25th August, 2011, 10:05 AM
I tried to do Audi A3 2002 today, it was magneti marelli dash. Asked me for current mileage = 201222 , new mileage I put 115210 . I went step 1 from 0-100% , step 2 and then time out. I tried with engine running... same thing.

Anyone had this problem before, is there a way to do it. I did few of these before with no problem. Maybe current mileage doesn't match and dp3 can't recognize...?

markony79
25th August, 2011, 10:15 AM
Hi
try again, but when ask to put the new millage, you put 0km
then do all step again,
when ask the old millage out 0km, and when ask to put new millage then put 115200km

nebojsapejcic
25th August, 2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks Markony,
when customer comes back I'll try that. You had same problem before?

didi_du_93000
25th August, 2011, 11:27 AM
Long time than Elprosys say they will create forum, download section for PDF...
And always nothing!!!!!

Elprosys like money... But don't like work's free .

TULGEYWOODMAN
25th August, 2011, 06:28 PM
Long time than Elprosys say they will create forum, download section for PDF...
And always nothing!!!!!

Elprosys like money... But don't like work's free .

and you prefer......................................what machine?

In UK dp3 owners are lucky.....support from Andy Strain is top notch, ALWAYS returns calls. ALWAYS answers texts. ALWAYS sorts out problems.......................................... ....................

sparkz02
26th August, 2011, 08:55 AM

In UK dp3 owners are lucky.....support from Andy Strain is top notch, ALWAYS returns calls. ALWAYS answers texts. ALWAYS sorts out problems.......................................... ....................

His good, but the other Andy down in Birmingham, well his not so good, I brought my machine from him, I think I've only ever got through to him twice since

autofan1965
28th August, 2011, 10:34 AM
I tried to do Audi A3 2002 today, it was magneti marelli dash. Asked me for current mileage = 201222 , new mileage I put 115210 . I went step 1 from 0-100% , step 2 and then time out. I tried with engine running... same thing.

Anyone had this problem before, is there a way to do it. I did few of these before with no problem. Maybe current mileage doesn't match and dp3 can't recognize...?

Exist Versions from MM73 what cant be done via obd. Other tools like enigma or MDC have same problem with this dashes too. You can make it with soldering point without any problem.

nebojsapejcic
28th August, 2011, 01:55 PM
Exist Versions from MM73 what cant be done via obd. Other tools like enigma or MDC have same problem with this dashes too. You can make it with soldering point without any problem.

Do you have pdf with soldering point for dp3, what should I use in dp3 menu ( there is only obd2 version, I don't see direct programming)?

Thank you!

smartymarti
28th August, 2011, 01:59 PM

true but god he is hard to understand some days lol

Digamax
28th August, 2011, 08:26 PM
Hi, I have Enigma and DP3, but for this type of dash, I use old good Diga Consult via OBD (Use options MM diag not Autodetect).

Best regards
Vladimir

TULGEYWOODMAN
29th August, 2011, 08:12 PM
His good, but the other Andy down in Birmingham, well his not so good, I brought my machine from him, I think I've only ever got through to him twice since

You can still ring Andy Strain

sparkz02
4th September, 2011, 02:17 AM
It happen again, i think i have a rubbish edition, range rover vogue, 93c86 chip was reading 5000KM off the mark. Vag prog saved the day believe or not!

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th September, 2011, 08:57 AM
It happen again, i think i have a rubbish edition, range rover vogue, 93c86 chip was reading 5000KM off the mark. Vag prog saved the day believe or not!

or upa will save the day

autofan1965
4th September, 2011, 10:44 AM
Do you have pdf with soldering point for dp3, what should I use in dp3 menu ( there is only obd2 version, I don't see direct programming)?

Thank you!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/a3-mm73-3-2003-not-go-obd-175818/index2.html#post869782

smartymarti
4th September, 2011, 11:36 AM
if were having a moan new ford connect wont go either

milesbetteroff
4th September, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hi guys while we are at it new transit 93c76 not work ever!

sparkz02
4th September, 2011, 12:16 PM
It's always good to have a moan.. !!! i have good luck with transits 76chip it tends to work. Sometimes i have to put original and do it again but in the end it works.

sparkz02
4th September, 2011, 12:22 PM

Theres an option on menu look under Audi menu and i can't remember but it says MM72 or something of the sort. I use it all the time on TT's. works fine.

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th September, 2011, 07:18 PM

WHAT?
Something wrong with your box.
c76 always works, tried 4 different dp3`s , all ok.

Does it read miles?
try >advanced> medium> pull up>ON
then try it.

T72
4th September, 2011, 07:27 PM
WHAT?
Something wrong with your box.
c76 always works, tried 4 different dp3`s , all ok.

Does it read miles?
try >advanced> medium> pull up>ON
then try it.
it works ok for UK cars, becouse it read milage in MILES, so for EU cars in km we need to add new milage in miles:!
example:
original 200000km, dp3 will read as 125000
need new 100000, we must to add 100000/1.6=62500, after programming dash will show 100000km

TULGEYWOODMAN
5th September, 2011, 08:10 AM
it works ok for UK cars, becouse it read milage in MILES, so for EU cars in km we need to add new milage in miles:!
example:
original 200000km, dp3 will read as 125000
need new 100000, we must to add 100000/1.6=62500, after programming dash will show 100000km

?????????????????????????/

and how do you think uk correctors have been doing the majority of cars that read in kms on the box for the last 10 years?

x by 1.6093 of course !
:dancing:

T72
5th September, 2011, 10:35 AM
dp3 like all others tools have setings, to read milage in KM or MLS, if setings are KM tool must read in km not in miles, if it reads in miles we can say that it is BUG!

drpeter
5th September, 2011, 10:58 AM

Even old diga can do new Transit perfectly lol.

milesbetteroff
5th September, 2011, 01:04 PM
Hi dr old Diga works perfect for transit but dp3 no matter what I try never works glad I don't have to rely on just one tool!

TULGEYWOODMAN
5th September, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hi dr old Diga works perfect for transit but dp3 no matter what I try never works glad I don't have to rely on just one tool!

better send em down to me.

did another 3 today....cannot for the life of me think whatt the problem is

does it read miles?

pull up on?

low, med or high?

sparkz02
5th September, 2011, 11:42 PM
Guys I need serious help, I got a werid issue with dp3, believe it may be something wrong with device.

Within the last 3 days nothing via cluster plug seems to work, always end up with a 'time out error' and mchine turns off, i do loads of old focus via plug never have a problem, within last 2 days, 2 of them got the 'time out message' tried an old pug 206 just now, ended up with the same message, now i have a few power supplies and i know these have to be the correct power supply otherwise something to do with voltage causes a time out, but I've tried using different power supplies, still nothing,

Device issue?
Software issue?

Whats your suggestions.
Thanks

T72
6th September, 2011, 09:04 AM
Guys I need serious help, I got a werid issue with dp3, believe it may be something wrong with device.

Within the last 3 days nothing via cluster plug seems to work, always end up with a 'time out error' and mchine turns off, i do loads of old focus via plug never have a problem, within last 2 days, 2 of them got the 'time out message' tried an old pug 206 just now, ended up with the same message, now i have a few power supplies and i know these have to be the correct power supply otherwise something to do with voltage causes a time out, but I've tried using different power supplies, still nothing,

Device issue?
Software issue?

Whats your suggestions.
Thanks
my do not work too:
ford focus hc11 diag
vw passat b4
p206
toyota avensis old

T72
6th September, 2011, 09:11 AM
peugeot 206 -2001 D20 "time out"

ford focus 2000-2003 HC11 D12 "time out"

vw passat b4 D7 "time out"

toyota avensis old dash plug diag D17 "time out"

nebojsapejcic
6th September, 2011, 09:13 AM
I did Pezo 206 2001 cluster plug no problem yesterday. Also 2 day ago I did focus no problem.
Did you use test adapter to check machine?

sparkz02
6th September, 2011, 09:24 AM
peugeot 206 -2001 D20 "time out"

ford focus 2000-2003 HC11 D12 "time out"

vw passat b4 D7 "time out"

toyota avensis old dash plug diag D17 "time out"

It depends on the power lead you use, because i could only do them with one power lead. if not times out but now nothing works,

ps: I don't have a TEST adapter (i dont think so) so i need to buy one.

nebojsapejcic
6th September, 2011, 10:37 AM
You can make one yourself in 10 min, look at your manual on elprosys cd.

dashradio
6th September, 2011, 12:09 PM
Hi, you need to change the chips inside the DP3,
Repair Kit includes:

Test Adapter - 1 piece
74HC125 - 14 pieces
74HC04- 4 pieces
Relay 9007-12-00 - 3 pieces
CD-ROM with instruction manual
This is from Elprosys for 36 euro, but you can buy them local to you or phone Andy G he may have them in stock,
open your box, 15 minutes to change them all.

sparkz02
16th September, 2011, 03:41 PM
My progress, I run test adapter said error reading @ 74HC04,

So i changed both the 74HC04 i could find, change them, run test again, error at the same.

Think im going to change them all tonight see what happens.

eurodash
16th September, 2011, 04:34 PM
trie to do cas on e65, via obd socket tried to comunicate but came up with error.then removed cas unit and tried c22 cable,read software version then screen goes blank.any ideas,car still starts:party:

dashradio
16th September, 2011, 10:33 PM
Do it with the H1 5 wire cable or Rosfar

sparkz02
17th September, 2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the help guys, changed chips all work perfectly again!

eurodash
17th September, 2011, 07:49 AM
thanks for reply dashradio pdf is totaly different to my unit

TULGEYWOODMAN
17th September, 2011, 01:48 PM
Hi, you need to change the chips inside the DP3,
Repair Kit includes:

Test Adapter - 1 piece
74HC125 - 14 pieces
74HC04- 4 pieces
Relay 9007-12-00 - 3 pieces
CD-ROM with instruction manual
This is from Elprosys for 36 euro, but you can buy them local to you or phone Andy G he may have them in stock,
open your box, 15 minutes to change them all.
I am amazed that everyone who uses a dp3 didnt already have this info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![especially sparkz02 and T72..shame on you!

smartymarti
17th September, 2011, 02:54 PM
I still don't have it , mine has cobwebs on the box

didi_du_93000
27th September, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hello all users of DP3,

New website of DiagProg3 is ready with Forum, download...
More than 1 year we wait this and now the dream becomes reality!!!!

Must register with ID of your DP3.

diagprog (http://www.diagprog.org/en/partner.php)

:party:
:dancing:

markony79
4th October, 2011, 07:50 AM
With last update Dp3 not work on cars

Mini Coper 2003-up BCM modul,wrong calcul!!!
MB EZS 9s12 st12 version, can not write value!!!
Cas3 256 can not read value!!!
Cas3 512 when is write, the central lock not working!!!
Saab with s220 read,but can not write!!!

T72
4th October, 2011, 08:25 AM
With last update Dp3 not work on cars

Mini Coper 2003-up BCM modul,wrong calcul!!!
MB EZS 9s12 st12 version, can not write value!!!
Cas3 256 can not read value!!!
Cas3 512 when is write, the central lock not working!!!
Saab with s220 read,but can not write!!!
dont do 9s12 secured with dp3, buy original xprog!

T72
4th October, 2011, 08:33 AM
I have problems with my my dp3 reseller Cardiag.lt
Probleme that I cant change reseller by Elprosys rules. Cant buy updates from other reseller or from Elprosys directly.

So frends, be cerful when chosing reseller, becouse your dp3 serial number will belong to your reseler for ever!!!!

Second bad think, there are no oficial prices of updates in Elprosys site, its done becouse your reseller will be able to charge you and others custommers like you for price what he want!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have war with Cardiag and Elprosys do not want to help me, they just advise me to buy NEW dp3 kit for 9000e again......

So, I will not update my dp3 any more, I am loosing good tool, Elprosys loosing money from me.... But I have other tool, so....

markony79
4th October, 2011, 08:35 AM
I have problems with my my dp3 reseller Cardiag.lt
Probleme that I cant change reseller by Elprosys rules. Cant buy updates from other reseller or from Elprosys directly.

So frends, be cerful when chosing reseller, becouse your dp3 serial number will belong to your reseler for ever!!!!

Second bad think, there are no oficial prices of updates in Elprosys site, its done becouse your reseller will be able to charge you and others custommers like you for price what he want!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have war with Cardiag and Elprosys do not want to help me, they just advise me to buy NEW dp3 kit for 9000e again......

So, I will not update my dp3 any more, I am loosing good tool, Elprosys loosing money from me.... But I have other tool, so....

Yes, you are right,
I thinking like you...no more buying updates from Dp3

the price is to much for things,when is not working and
latter must use another cheepest tooll to finish job!!!

sparkz02
4th October, 2011, 09:56 AM
Its easy to double check if resellers are not working right,

How much did u guys pay for merc obd without can blocker?

How much did u guys pay for VW 32 + 64 + nec update?

sparkz02
4th October, 2011, 09:58 AM
dont do 9s12 secured with dp3, buy original xprog!

xprog m is better then rosfar red clone?

T72
4th October, 2011, 12:44 PM
xprog m is better then rosfar red clone?
I do not work with clones, so do not know. But I am 100% sure that Xprog original is one of my best investments and never let me down!

smartymarti
4th October, 2011, 07:36 PM
How much did u guys pay for VW 32 + 64 + nec update?
im sure i paid 600 usd plus there was included golf 9s12 and polo too

sparkz02
4th October, 2011, 08:00 PM
I paid 500E for the Volkswagen stuff, comes as a package i believe,
800E for the merc without can blocker stuff.

smartymarti
4th October, 2011, 08:52 PM
Sounds about right to be honest

didi_du_93000
5th October, 2011, 09:15 AM
NOW THE FORUM and DOWNLOAD SECTION FULL WORKING ON www.diagprog.org (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/www.diagprog.org) !!!!!

Please when is asking for ID of your DP3 you must put the full number (xxxddxxxxBxxxx)

AND open a new post for each problem of your tools.

smartymarti
5th October, 2011, 07:51 PM
Anyone done a new shape transit connect. ??? If not let the macHine run it's course it's a lot slower than normal ford then after take the battery lead off as dash appears dead then all is normal