PDA

View Full Version : berlingo immo off

ninja123
24th August, 2011, 07:01 PM
Hi guys, anyone know of an immo off for this 2001 berlingo 1.9d with lucas 2 plug ecu (think 95080 eeprom) and valeo bsi with nec mcu.

Transponder chip was lost, got new key but pin from vin is incorrect.

Cant read bsi, dont have nec programmer (yet!)

Any solution for immo off in engine ecu??

Any help would be great.

Many thanks,

ninja

khalilo814
24th August, 2011, 09:36 PM
Hi guys, anyone know of an immo off for this 2001 berlingo 1.9d with lucas 2 plug ecu (think 95080 eeprom) and valeo bsi with nec mcu.

Transponder chip was lost, got new key but pin from vin is incorrect.

Cant read bsi, dont have nec programmer (yet!)

Any solution for immo off in engine ecu??

Any help would be great.

Many thanks,

ninja

you must change the solenoid located on the diesel pump

wiseman
24th August, 2011, 09:41 PM
Quite funny i actually had the exact same problem today with a pug partner.
Wire the stop solenoid to the ignition live and it will start.

ninja123
24th August, 2011, 10:11 PM
Quite funny i actually had the exact same problem today with a pug partner.
Wire the stop solenoid to the ignition live and it will start.

Can this be done via the ori wiring or do i need to cut off the gunmetal and wire solenoid direct?

ninja

Meat-Head
24th August, 2011, 10:51 PM
1) Diesel stop solenoid | Diesel pump solenoid | Distribution pump - TheToolBoxShop.com (http://www.thetoolboxshop.com/diesel-stop-and-advance-stop-solenoids-313-c.asp)
2) *THINK* you need to burn it.
3) Still pissed off with some coont

damih
24th August, 2011, 10:56 PM
Hello not possible im*o off in this ecu only virgin if you want you can change a original solenoid coded by one non coded (in a hold lucas pump) or read eprom of BSI and get a good PIN to program a key

ninja123
25th August, 2011, 06:14 AM
Cant read bsi mate, dont have a nec programmer (yet) so just looking for a quick option to get this pile of crap out of my face.

Was going to try a used ecu set, but just realised that this wont work either due to coded stop valve:afraid:

Looks like fishing out the dremmel and going to do a bit of metal work!

Thanks for the advice guys.

ninja

Meat-Head
25th August, 2011, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=ninja123;1224409]

Looks like fishing out the dremmel and going to do a bit of metal work!

/QUOTE]

right slighterly happier, but not much.

put a piece of plywood over the injector pipes, as there is a CONFIRMED 1000% rumor, just slip with grinder, damages injector pipe, then you have to go 10 miles to nearest scrapyard, get one off a Citroen ZX 1995 diesel, and then bend into shape and hope you don't kink it.

If you yank on the fanimold, four bolts UNDOW THE GLOW WORM WIRE OFF THE MANIFOLD, otherwise, you find it snags and you then have to tell the customer "Your bill is another ?50 because we spotted a haitline crack in your fuel filter"

When you grind it off, do what take that would say "How deep is your love (of angle grinder)
deep as you dare, then cut a slit in the solenoid, and use screwdriver

if you have to, remove plunger and let punter stall it

You posted at 6am, you shit the bed?

I'm up this early with a password cracker on a rar file

ninja123
25th August, 2011, 09:58 AM
MH-BEEN UP AT 5AM FOR THE LAST WEEK DUE TO A NOISEY FCUKING NEIBOUR WHO JUST GOT A KAWASAKI NINJA.

The coooont leaves it running for ten mins before fcuking off to work.

Im waiting for him to come home tonight (with a samurai sword and 2 brothers) and will teach him what lack of sleep can cause.

ninja

ps-thanks for the pump info.

Meat-Head
25th August, 2011, 02:10 PM
A NOISEY FCUKING NEIBOUR WHO JUST GOT A

OFF TOPIC:-

When was younger naybour always cut the grass at 10pm.

One day Daddy (before he died) went out with some bolts, and came back empty handed.

After that no more grass cutting

HTH

Meat

ninja123
25th August, 2011, 03:16 PM
so, the moral of the strory is:

PISS IN THE FUEL TANK:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ninja123
25th August, 2011, 03:26 PM
MH-

I tried reading a key from a 2001 206cc today with my zed clone, and it reads it as pcf7935 and id 45 crypto and gives pin code from key too!! and it will clone it onto a precoded pcf!!

ninja

ninja123
27th August, 2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks for your help guys, the berlingo is finally a runner!:rolleyes:

Just got the fcuking 206cc to get stuck into now:dontknow:

ninja

Meat-Head
27th August, 2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks for your help guys, the berlingo is finally a runner!:rolleyes:

Just got the fcuking 206cc to get stuck into now:dontknow:

ninja

*CONFUSED*

How did you get berlingo running?
206 CC there is/was on ebay a roof controller for one, cheap, was looking for prono moves and ended up with page of ecus.

Speaking of ebay, see there is some ROBBING bastrad on there selling MVP rover leads and immo offing mems 3 ecus.

Bloke shares the account with his brother, who's wife got him banned apparntly.

206 roof?

If roof and you have got it stuck 1/2 way

1) Micro switches in the fur in the trunk *THINK* short out ?20 from dealer
2) Get two assistants - thick, people are usealbe, get then to use screwdriver to 'click' the two switches at the front of the deck, then you with the brains, press the open button, YOU have to count to 5 if using thick people then should 'let go, you thick coonts', keep the roof going to open, and charge punter.

Had GREAT pleasure with one that was 3 months old in body shop, really enjoyed it.

Meat

ninja123
27th August, 2011, 05:12 PM
Cut pump gun metal off and replaced stop solenoid with a 'normal' one.

206 not a roof prob mate, bsi is fooooked.

I tried the bay for a bsi with same number but no joy, seems i have the 'rocking horse sh!t' type.

Think i know the ebay seller, ill look it up later.

But i think i will need a used one from a cc or the roof wont work after re prog.

ninja

Meat-Head
27th August, 2011, 06:15 PM
I tried the bay for a bsi with same number but no joy, seems i have the 'rocking horse sh!t' type.

Think i know the ebay seller, ill look it up later.

What is the number?, have a pre-enjoyed one - that is either 100% ok or 80% not sure which it was but the guy from 'The Meat-City Mafia' is ?300 lighter

Car gone, thread closed.

*NEEDS VIRGINIESEING*
numbers are - on box of the new one 6580FP

siemans s118085210 d
bsi e02-00

1/05553/611900960/01311

2001 model

BUT was on understanding the roof has it's own ecu 'between the seats'?

AGAINST DK RULES:-

If you want, will 'swap' (except postage charges) for a bucket full of them useless remotes, rover 3pin plugs, MVP lead, them 93C66 eeproms (new and used) and a 2 sets of furry dice?

Meat

ninja123
27th August, 2011, 09:26 PM
according to master obd, if i use a used bsi without certain stuff enabled, then certain stuff wont work. ie, THIS ONE HAS A FLOPPY ROOF!!!!!!!!

so now looking for a bsi from a cc, regardless of number.

MH, Your numbert dont match, mines a S118085310.

I have scoured every scrap yard known to man, but cant find right one.

I can get one same number as yours and its still connected to a cc so i know it will work the roof!

Ill let you know how i get on.

ninja

obdmaster
27th August, 2011, 09:29 PM
Ninja i put a bsi off a c2 on a c3 pluriel other week and it worked well. roof worked everything worked what part no. you after m8, i have a few in stock m8

Its always best to get same part no. then just swap eeps if not same part will need to virginise and program and then some stuff might not work, such as AC etc sometimes u get lucky and everything works.

post the number starting with 96

ninja123
27th August, 2011, 10:30 PM
part num is 9646777280

thanks, ninja

ps right number would be nice, but i now got pps but would much prefer a simple eeprom swap!!

ninja

ninja123
27th August, 2011, 10:51 PM
If you want, will 'swap' (except postage charges) for a bucket full of them useless remotes, rover 3pin plugs, MVP lead, them 93C66 eeproms (new and used) and a 2 sets of furry dice?

out of stock on the pink furry stuff at the mo mate, but pushing hard on the 3 pin plugs but may be a week or too on these. Still got a few brand new 93lc66's lying around if you need, no MVP leads but i convert useless mvp adaptors to rover adaptors (ie crysler ones that never work anyway) and use it every day!!!!

also would really really like a pug bsi part num 9646777280, would consider swapping bodily fluids rite now!(joke, plz dont take me up on this!)

ninja

Meat-Head
27th August, 2011, 11:50 PM
I no MVP leads but i convert useless mvp adaptors to rover adaptors (ie crysler ones that never work anyway) and use it every day!!!!

yes was playing with myself in fat unemployed friend (who part paid for my education)'s kitchen and one of them adaptors, the funky circuit board *THINK* is a carpenter relay.

Meat

ninja123
30th August, 2011, 05:46 PM
206cc, immo fault remote not working (tested ok with rf and key ok in zedbull)

pp say no faults, just key 1/ key 2 cant start car ecu locked.

took 4 attempts to enter pincode, then it worked and prog 1 key (ori key) and car started.
my problem is, WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM??:dontknow:

I thought bsi, but working now?

Any ideas, just a bit scared that it will arrive on the back of a truck again tomorow.

thanks, ninja

Meat-Head
30th August, 2011, 07:24 PM
206cc, immo fault remote not working (tested ok with rf and key ok in zedbull)

pp say no faults, just key 1/ key 2 cant start car ecu locked.

took 4 attempts to enter pincode, then it worked and prog 1 key (ori key) and car started.
my problem is, WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM??:dontknow:

I thought bsi, but working now?

Any ideas, just a bit scared that it will arrive on the back of a truck again tomorow.

thanks, ninja

WHOA GMB45 AND CATIKID, FOUND WHERE MY ENCRPIT POSTS HAVE GONE.

1) Suggest a slicon chip had switched to overload.

Perhaps this is the customer - drained battery locked out immo

Real Cranking Pedal Pumping Latina - YouTube

2)
ecu locked.
Could have been something daft like had another key on the ring
We had one, we killed it dead, customer drove in, ended up
pushing it out, digging hole and buring car

3)
took 4 attempts to enter pincode

Did you USE CAPITALS?

4) OFF TOPIC:-

Swap your naybour with motorbike for screaming Polish kid from nextdoor?

5)

Don't talk like a wet lettice, the car came in dead, you took money off customer, car went out running.

If it comes back in next day or so, charge them again.

Advise customer carries both sets of keys and a box of matches, suspect
the 'main' key is intermittant going faulty.

ninja123
30th August, 2011, 07:47 PM
MH-Where do i start!!

first off, owner DOES WORK IN HOSPITAL X-RAY DEPT AND KEEPS KEY IN POCKET!!!!!!:dontknow:

only got one key, i dont want to supply another if its gonna ~~~~ up.:vollkommenauf:

ALSO- spotted a barrier swipe device attatched to keys!:questionmark:

ill re post when it comes back, post will be entitled BOOMERANG:rolleyes:

ninja123
30th August, 2011, 08:13 PM
UPDATE-------

Car broke again, wont start with immo fault in display:dontknow:

No x ray or fobs in sight, its only lasted 4 hours!!

Im thinking it must be bsi shagggged.

Just strange that everthing checks out ok when i got car.

Can anyone confirm bsi failure??

Bl00dy French fooookin cr4p.

ninja

Meat-Head
30th August, 2011, 09:52 PM
first off, owner DOES WORK IN HOSPITAL X-RAY DEPT AND KEEPS KEY IN POCKET!!!!!!:dontknow:

only got one key, i dont want to supply another if its gonna ~~~~ up.:vollkommenauf:

ALSO- spotted a barrier swipe device attatched to keys!:questionmark:

ill re post when it comes back, post will be entitled BOOMERANG:rolleyes:

1) Think you SHOULD at least programme another transponder to it
you can charge punter for the privalidge - if it's an early one
you CAN (done it) - gives the customer something to try

2) Whilst it's working go to scrapyard and download a FIAT
punto, Shittycenco etcetc transponder loop and solder
a regular househhold led to it - these are GREAT for testing
non-starters - see what it is doing when dead and when working

3) check that Jackues in the factory didn't use the short cable
for the gearbox to body earth, these play up.
had one in other week, smoke out of bsi - stunk
was quite offended when repaired earth cable it then started.

3.5) suggest punter remove barrier

3.6) Howlong has punter had car?
3.6.1) How long has punter woked at this job?

4) Charlie Drake 'My Boomerang Won't Come Back' - YouTube

ninja123
31st August, 2011, 07:11 AM
Earth lead is good, done a few so was first point of call.

Owner only had car for a few months.

Key works fine in zed and re progs to car with pp, BUT dont understand why would not accept pin code at first.:dontknow:

But when it did, the key programmed in and worked?

The 'key left in' chime works when key is re programmed, but not when its faulty.

Can you further explain you fiat transponder pick-up device and how to use?

ninja

Meat-Head
31st August, 2011, 02:05 PM
But when it did, the key programmed in and worked?

The 'key left in' chime works when key is re programmed, but not when its faulty.

Can you further explain you fiat transponder pick-up device and how to use?

ninja

1) deffo new transponder, think logically,10 yrs old, 6mm been dropped 23,000 times

2) you can 'see' the transpondr working hold fiat loop to it

thread called 'remote tester'

ninja123
31st August, 2011, 06:07 PM
UPDATE:

prog'ed key again and worked for 4 hours, then no go.

MH:- if it is faulty transponder, why when its working do i get 'door open & key left in ign' chime from bsi, but when key not working, no chime:dontknow:

Does this not imply bsi fault? Because i can read key every time with zed, but key will never start car again, until re prog with pp, then works a few times then back to ~~~~~ed state.

prog again at 12.00 and ~~~~~ed by 2.30pm.

prog again at 3pm and ~~~~ed by 5pm.

Pretty bird (owner) is now not looking so attractive as she is starting to growl at me everytime I mention 'more money', so dont really want to waste anymore of her money on a key.

cheers, ninja

ps MH- I cant find thread 'remote tester':-(

Meat-Head
31st August, 2011, 07:14 PM
MH:- if it is faulty transponder, why when its working do i get 'door open & key left in ign' chime from bsi, but when key not working, no chime:dontknow:

Does this not imply bsi fault? Because i can read key every time with zed, but key will never start car again, until re prog with pp, then works a few times then back to ~~~~~ed state.

Pretty bird (owner) is now not looking so attractive as she is starting to growl at me everytime I mention 'more money',

ps MH- I cant find thread 'remote tester':-(

1) Oh ok, miss understood (or not explained)
OK FOFO

http://www.mavericktechnology.co.uk/content/wipers-not-working-no-dtcs-in-bsi-comms-2000-on-citroen-zsara-picasso-c3-c2-berlingo-partner

Sugeest either the "disco 2000" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piv0ZK7frnU)or whatever the frogs call it (indicator sw)
or bsi - what else is left.

Can only think somehing daft like the heated mudflaps or power ashtray is keeping the bsi awake and dropping battery voltage.

Suggest, you strip her (car as well) and when fails, do one thing at a time.

unplug engine ecu, back in see if starts, unplug the "disco 2000" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piv0ZK7frnU) then bsi.

Oh you will notice the pritty birds are the ones that DO NOT apprechate how much hard work you do, think your doing it on purpose.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/remote-tester-162667/

ninja123
31st August, 2011, 08:47 PM
'dropping battery voltage'-- ive put an amp clamp around bat terminal and after a few mins all current drain drops to 0.1amps. so nothing draining battery.

when i return to it (faulty), the battery is fully charged.

ive got a used bsi coming tomorow (different number) so will virginise and re prog.

ninja

ninja123
2nd September, 2011, 11:01 PM
prog'ed a new transponder today, and prog'ed in old one too, all working as it should.
took even more money from growling b1tch.

THEN SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE KNOWS WHEN ITS NOT GONNA START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

When she turns it off the mileage display stays on and the climate control stays illuminated-then it wont restart:beheaded:

I HAVE QUESTIONED THIS DUMB BLONDE ON NO FEWER THAN 4 OCCASIONS FOR OTHER SYMPTONS, AND NOW SHE TELLS ME:bawling:

I hate ~~~~~ing th1ck dumb customers.

ninja

Meat-Head
2nd September, 2011, 11:15 PM
When she turns it off the mileage display stays on and the climate control stays illuminated-then it wont restart

I HAVE QUESTIONED THIS DUMB BLONDE ON NO FEWER THAN 4 OCCASIONS FOR OTHER SYMPTONS, AND NOW SHE TELLS ME:bawling:

I hate ~~~~~ing th1ck dumb customers.

ninja

OH FOR ~~~~S SAKE, about 3 months ago, we had one, but it ALWAYS started.

In short, the clocks (speedo) would 'power up' with no keys in.

As we mainly specalise in DAMAGING cars NOT fixing them, decided that the speedo was keeping the bsi awake, and fooling it into powering up somehow.

uploaded the clocks to a 'popular' company, who promtly, returned the clcoks with a large bill "Nil poi, no faults, you dumb ~~~~"

Anyway, *HAD* in the end was unable to dowload 2nd hand BSI *NEW* BSI from stealer ?300 (see bill with own eyes) - (now got the old one and one the other day off ebay ?6 lol).

spent 2500 hours programming it, was on the phone to the DK technical help line (VERY VERY VERY nice guy) called 1-900-OBDMASTER.

Got it working, was fine for 4 months, did it again, kicked the shit out the clcoks, unable to fix, ~~~~ed it off.

The guy from from the Meat-City-Mafia (NOT JOKING), as far as we are aware, it ended up with it's tyres encased in concrete, wrapped in hessen and dropped into the canal

*THINK* and only a *THINK* it's was the speedo corrupting the BSI

Meat-Head
14th September, 2011, 07:31 PM
can you tell what it is yet, bruce

ninja123
16th September, 2011, 04:55 AM
never replied, but replaced bsi and prog'ed and been ok since, also have since stocked up on used bsi's!!

ninja

Meat-Head
16th September, 2011, 01:58 PM
replaced bsi and prog'ed and been ok since,
ninja

We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn - YouTube

ninja123
16th September, 2011, 03:51 PM
lollollollollol

ninja123
16th September, 2011, 09:59 PM
Oh meaty, you have such a way with (no) words!!

Meat-Head
17th September, 2011, 09:24 AM
a picture speaks a 1000 words, ~~~~ know what a youtube link is worth

Meat-Head
23rd September, 2011, 01:33 PM
Badfinger - Come and get it 1970 - YouTube