PDA

View Full Version : IAW6f.SB

faiscamix
24th September, 2011, 08:01 PM
Hi there

Homeone can help me to read this iaw mcu hc11k1cfn4 with upa ? I will need also dump to take the imo. I'm trying with upa but it don't have this mcu on list and i don't know witch one have the more similar reading process to use it. I tryied with several from 11K list but i don't get any regular dump. Thank you guy's

faiscamix
24th September, 2011, 09:25 PM
Readings with diferent termination of mcu model.

pinkfloyd5eg
24th September, 2011, 09:58 PM
Hi there

Homeone can help me to read this iaw mcu hc11k1cfn4 with upa ? I will need also dump to take the imo. I'm trying with upa but it don't have this mcu on list and i don't know witch one have the more similar reading process to use it. I tryied with several from 11K list but i don't get any regular dump. Thank you guy's

this is a hybrid ECU ,so EEPROM can't be read directly, I think you will need IWA decoder such as this one http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/statusicon/thread.gif MM-IAW-6F-16F-18F DECODER (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/mm-iaw-6f-16f-18f-decoder-229211/)

Good Luck...

faiscamix
24th September, 2011, 10:33 PM
Thank you

16F i already made some but these 6f.sb (i think from first gen of punto 55) i never made. Problem is that i puted on the car a 16F.xx for monopoint injection and it works but it gives to much injection. So or is ecu malfuntion (it was second hand) or it is maps . Either way customer not satisfied of course but i will have to figer out a solution. Thank you again for your support

pinkfloyd5eg
24th September, 2011, 11:15 PM
Thank you

16F i already made some but these 6f.sb (i think from first gen of punto 55) i never made. Problem is that i puted on the car a 16F.xx for monopoint injection and it works but it gives to much injection. So or is ecu malfuntion (it was second hand) or it is maps . Either way customer not satisfied of course but i will have to figer out a solution. Thank you again for your support

you may try ECU safe v2 ,, it is here on DK forum , I can generate license for you if you want :)

faiscamix
25th September, 2011, 01:09 AM
It is not compatible i think only some very old softwares and interfaces, either way i don't have programmer to read it right i think maybe i will make one.