PDA

View Full Version : how swap immo dashboard leon with vw golf

gadroulll
19th November, 2011, 06:11 PM
i have a car with ecu type 4mv and i changed the engine from seat leon .
my problem is that car new dashboard from leon not communicate with can from windows with the can protocol

the car is working but i want to change and use the original dashboard that works the windows.

i read the original with comander 25 ,found the pin and programs the keys . the dashboard accepts the keys ,immo light goes off but car works only for 2 seconds .

how i can change the file from original dashboard to works with the new ecu 7.5.1

here are the files .

keygargoil
20th November, 2011, 02:24 AM
what year is it and with the old dash in the car have you tried to reprogramme the keys this normally rematches the immo data unless your ecu needs adapting the older golfs dont have a pin in the ecu

gadroulll
20th November, 2011, 12:03 PM
I HAVE both ecu and both dashboard . i know both pins ,the leon is 1413 and golf is 668 . my problem is that when i try to adapt golf dashboard with leon ecu ,the immo light goes off but car starts only 2 sec .

after that i place the leon dasboard with leon ecu the immo light is blinking i make adaption with vagtacho and the car starts .

leon dashboard is 2003-
golf dashboard is 2002

i believe that golf dashboard do not make the adaption with ecu .

the ecu has revo programm .

if i change the golf dashboard pin from 668 to 1413 the car will work or there is some data to change to sychro?

i am sure that golf dash change something in ecu when i make adaption because when i place the leon dash the immo light is blinking .

gadroulll
20th November, 2011, 10:35 PM
does not anyone has made this swap of dashboards?

smokey08
20th November, 2011, 11:01 PM
Have you got VCDS? Go into 1-Engine ecu 10-Adaption put 00 and save. This should sync the immo of the engine ecu with the dash (some ecus might need a login code to enable adaption before this will work).

gadroulll
22nd November, 2011, 12:05 AM
problem solved only with immo off. i adapt the key with dashboard so the immo light to goes off