PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Peugoet 207 2011 ECU!! Help!!!

Dumper
24th March, 2012, 08:05 PM
I have a PUG 207 2011 with 1,4 VTI engine. When I start the car the temperature go to max in 5 seconds and car say "turn off, cooland temp is to high" I checked with PPS2000 without success.. . I had the same problem with a 206 and I change the ECU and it was good. But now I want to ask if somebody know how to repair the ECU:s with this type of problems? Because I cant find any used ECU with the same Bosch number:(

What component is damage? Or how can I fix this problem? I have another ECU with almost the same number but look little different inside so I think that I can just take components from it to repair the original.

Regards!!

NOUNOU1212
28th March, 2012, 12:43 AM
hallo frind your brobleme is de tremosta ( bioti?)

dragan x
28th March, 2012, 10:38 AM
problem try to flash another entered fles

Bento16
28th March, 2012, 11:29 AM
First of all you must try with another temperature sensor.....

Usually this fault is done for a malfunction this sensor.

Make an software update for the ECU if you can....

Nofreeupdate
5th April, 2012, 09:34 AM
I have a PUG 207 2011 with 1,4 VTI engine. When I start the car the temperature go to max in 5 seconds and car say "turn off, cooland temp is to high" I checked with PPS2000 without success.. . I had the same problem with a 206 and I change the ECU and it was good. But now I want to ask if somebody know how to repair the ECU:s with this type of problems? Because I cant find any used ECU with the same Bosch number:(

What component is damage? Or how can I fix this problem? I have another ECU with almost the same number but look little different inside so I think that I can just take components from it to repair the original.

Regards!!

Tricore Ecu is very hard to repair
but if you found another Ecu, then you can write in flash and eeprom and it will work
but solution is very expencive for this
only one tool can do Tricore flash and eeprom

Dumper
10th April, 2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks for help! This is a bosch ECU its hard to read out flash?? Is it possible with byteshooter or what program do I neew?

I got a new ECU now but dont know how to get it to work with the car... I dont work with this usually..