PDA

View Full Version : Sirius 32 ECU Help

antvorskov2006
27th April, 2012, 03:21 AM
Hallo

My friend has a Renault megane 1.4 16v with sirius32 ECU.
The ECU does not work, Can not get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is not clicking.
seem to missing signal(-) from ECU pin 39 to the relay, and therefore is missing 12v pin 66 on ECU.

So i buy a use ECU on ebay and it is working , i can get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is clicking , all good.

So then i replacing the file on 29f200 from old ECU to the new one. And now the new ECU dosent work no more :mad:
Same fault as the old ECU, Can not get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is not clicking.
Then i replacing the file agin to that one provided from ebay, But dosent not help.

So my question is can a file destroy the ECU , i have attachment the file from old ecu, Can some one check it please.

I have chek solder joints on 29f200 100% ok

Are there others who have tried something similar ?

GTTURBO2540
27th April, 2012, 03:31 AM
Hello i have the same problem i have a renault megane with sirius32e and have buy a used ecu sirius 32c but the proble are the same. after i desolder the eprom 29f200 from the original to the used ecu and the car dont start the light of the immo is always flashing , i have tested with many immo off files in this forum and the car never start, the fuel pump is working but no ignition on the spark plugs, on actia diagnostics dont have any error on ecu,anyone have a good solution to my case, the car is renault megane 1.4 16v without ac year 1999, many tanks

antvorskov2006
27th April, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hello i have the same problem i have a renault megane with sirius32e and have buy a used ecu sirius 32c but the proble are the same. after i desolder the eprom 29f200 from the original to the used ecu and the car dont start the light of the immo is always flashing , i have tested with many immo off files in this forum and the car never start, the fuel pump is working but no ignition on the spark plugs, on actia diagnostics dont have any error on ecu,anyone have a good solution to my case, the car is renault megane 1.4 16v without ac year 1999, many tanks
have you decode the use ECU or immo off and cut pin 58 ?

spawns3
27th April, 2012, 04:25 PM
Hallo

My friend has a Renault megane 1.4 16v with sirius32 ECU.
The ECU does not work, Can not get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is not clicking.
seem to missing signal(-) from ECU pin 39 to the relay, and therefore is missing 12v pin 66 on ECU.

So i buy a use ECU on ebay and it is working , i can get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is clicking , all good.

So then i replacing the file on 29f200 from old ECU to the new one. And now the new ECU dosent work no more :mad:
Same fault as the old ECU, Can not get in touch with it by K and l line, and the relay for injection valves is not clicking.
Then i replacing the file agin to that one provided from ebay, But dosent not help.

So my question is can a file destroy the ECU , i have attachment the file from old ecu, Can some one check it please.

I have chek solder joints on 29f200 100% ok

Are there others who have tried something similar ?

Try to read the original 29f200 from older and newer ecu , and compare it . And try to do immo off on the newer ecu and test it .Don't forget to make the CHK

Cheers

antvorskov2006
27th April, 2012, 04:54 PM
Try to read the original 29f200 from older and newer ecu , and compare it . And try to do immo off on the newer ecu and test it .Don't forget to make the CHK

Cheers
Thanks m8 i will try it and reply, does the CHK stand for checksum?

Regards
Antvorskov

antvorskov2006
28th April, 2012, 12:24 AM
Are there some one who can help me with virgin this file and calculate the checksum. and not immo off. Please !

GTTURBO2540
30th April, 2012, 12:37 AM
Hello I have put the 29f200 of the old ecu and clear the error on immo with clip, and the car start fine,many tanks...

spawns3
30th April, 2012, 10:48 AM
Are there some one who can help me with virgin this file and calculate the checksum. and not immo off. Please !

CHK is checksum , here u have a virgin file . But have to calculate the checksum, use winols to do it .

:wink:

ominimicu
30th April, 2012, 11:30 AM
Sirus 32 is easy to immo off using the paper clicp on the MCU :D

spawns3
30th April, 2012, 12:59 PM
Sirus 32 is easy to immo off using the paper clicp on the MCU :D

Mate is a 29f200bb and not a plcc with tms.

antvorskov2006
1st May, 2012, 03:11 AM
CHK is checksum , here u have a virgin file . But have to calculate the checksum, use winols to do it .

:wink:
Thanks M8

I'm afraid my file is damaged , because when I use winols,
it says " When reading the eprom probaly an address line was defect" also with the original file.
But thanks m8 for the help, i think i will find a file here on
the Best forum in in the world
Digital Kaos

leandroks
1st May, 2012, 06:54 AM
Hi guys.
If anyone need virgin dump for any siruis 32, keeping the original features, is as easy as that
Just open the 29fxxx dump and delete all data between 2000 and 3FFF, cut the immo wire and it is done.

Enjoy....

randomlog
9th May, 2012, 02:41 PM
hi my friend, witch tool can use to read/write 29F200 and soft to immo off?

leaserhu
9th May, 2012, 09:15 PM
Hy
whrite this file to 29f200 and remove immo ring
or cut ecu 58 pin

leandroks
10th May, 2012, 03:38 AM
elnec. with 44 adaptor..