14th May, 2012, 08:07 AM
Check and post result.Regards

badenaleks
14th May, 2012, 08:12 AM
Should be all good.

Min2xx
14th May, 2012, 08:26 AM
Thanks, but this version tested too, not work, the same "internal error"!

badenaleks
14th May, 2012, 08:33 AM
Photo block! Full block number!

badenaleks
14th May, 2012, 08:45 AM

srscrash
14th May, 2012, 09:09 AM
if it is necessary
I would like to help, you can experiment with this file.
pass by PM
BR
srscrash

Min2xx
15th May, 2012, 05:42 PM
Results will by tomorrow.

Min2xx
15th May, 2012, 05:43 PM
if it is necessary
I would like to help, you can experiment with this file.
pass by PM
BR
srscrash
Tested, not work: "Internal error" and "configuration error", Thanks anyway.

srscrash
15th May, 2012, 06:06 PM
Tested, not work: "Internal error" and "configuration error", Thanks anyway.

Thank you for reporting the results,
I regret that my attempt to help has not resulted,sorry :rolleyes:

BR,srscrash

Dane-Elec
16th May, 2012, 01:27 AM
I have used my mental work....
Here tested

Dane

Min2xx
16th May, 2012, 05:33 AM
I have used my mental work....
Here tested

Dane
Thanks, but this not working too. I do this solution in first day and tested, not work, "internal error" and "programing error". Programing or configuration, I don't remember, but satellites airbags no found with this dump.
Dump the same like from srscrash.
Thanks any way,

morfej
16th May, 2012, 06:14 AM
Solution from Dane-Elec should work at least you could earily fix it with lexia if you have configuration error.

Solution like attached file that was tested also.

What is the history of the crash, what actually was fired?

What model is the car 3 doors... I once had problem that airbag unit was not from the 3doors car, till I set up that car is 3 door model I was having sattelites error ?

... is the airbag unit really from that car at the first place ?

br

srscrash
16th May, 2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks, but this not working too. I do this solution in first day and tested, not work, "internal error" and "programing error". Programing or configuration, I don't remember, but satellites airbags no found with this dump.
Dump the same like from srscrash.
Thanks any way,

Friend Min2xx,
I am sorry you still have not found the solution to your problem, probably with the Diagbox can find some configuration that is not 100%

off topic -------
sometimes to do some mental work .... we must have mental capacity, some have not!
some times tested solution dont work :D

I hope you find quick solution to your problem

BR,srscrash

morfej
16th May, 2012, 09:38 AM
srscrash: Don't try to be the smartest person on the planet.

If I wrote "Solution from Dane-Elec should work at least you could easily fix it with lexia if you have configuration error." ... I guess he understand that he should check configuration.

Insted of your comments you could write something usefull to Min2xx to help him solve the problem.
br

srscrash
16th May, 2012, 10:02 AM
Mr. morfej
I have been trying is to help our friend, you can see in previous posts ...
I made no comment what you wrote, I did not try to disrespect anyone, I'm not like some people
the cap should serve those who serve

I still say I have much respect for some members, Mr morfej is this group of people, if that also ..

Greetings and respect

Min2xx
16th May, 2012, 11:00 AM
Friend Min2xx,
I am sorry you still have not found the solution to your problem, probably with the Diagbox can find some configuration that is not 100%

off topic -------
sometimes to do some mental work .... we must have mental capacity, some have not!
some times tested solution don't work :D

I hope you find quick solution to your problem

BR,srscrash
Thanks all for help, I write wrong car model it's C2,because car is away and model I find by ECU No 9656888880 .
I think the problem not here, I tested many solutions and still have problem. With No 9656888880 used in C3, and this car is C2. Car go to my from Paris, and I don't know that is original Airbag module or not.

Read from ECU
Error P1027 ECU configurations not defined

PSA 96.328.261.80
Aditional 96.568.888.80
Soft 00.42
Calibration ver FF.FF ???

Satellites
PSA 14.904.260.80
Calibration ver 0
Soft ver 0
Hard ver 0

Dane-Elec
16th May, 2012, 02:32 PM
Thanks all for help, I write wrong car model it's C2,because car is away and model I find by ECU No 9656888880 .
I think the problem not here, I tested many solutions and still have problem. With No 9656888880 used in C3, and this car is C2. Car go to my from Paris, and I don't know that is original Airbag module or not.

Read from ECU
Error P1027 ECU configurations not defined

PSA 96.328.261.80
Aditional 96.568.888.80
Soft 00.42
Calibration ver FF.FF ???

Satellites
PSA 14.904.260.80
Calibration ver 0
Soft ver 0
Hard ver 0
If my dump file dosen?t work is because ...Someone have change configuration before you read dump file for sure, do as MORFEJ says....is the best way.

Dane

morfej
16th May, 2012, 08:29 PM
Min2xx: Check in citroen service box website by your VIN which is really the correct part number for you C2. Or write you VIN here or send PM and I can check for you.

br

Min2xx
16th May, 2012, 08:56 PM
Min2xx: Check in citroen service box website by your VIN which is really the correct part number for you C2. Or write you VIN here or send PM and I can check for you.

br
Tomorrow I will have car in my garage and will check it all, will test dumps again with connected Lexia.

Dane-Elec
16th May, 2012, 09:35 PM
Tomorrow I will have car in my garage and will check it all, will test dumps again with connected Lexia.

Is the best way friend, and please post resolts.

P.S. Aboat " mental work "...me and MORFEJ post tested dump not " you can experiment with this file". and we have help and not replay as "I regret that my attempt to help has not resulted,sorry :rolleyes:"..asxxx

Min2xx
17th May, 2012, 10:12 AM
Is the best way friend, and please post resolts.

P.S. Aboat " mental work "...me and MORFEJ post tested dump not " you can experiment with this file". and we have help and not replay as "I regret that my attempt to help has not resulted,sorry :rolleyes:"..asxxx
Problem solved, write dump from Dane, make manual configuration, and all works ok. Problem was in ECU configuration. Difficult do car when it is away.
Thanks to all for big help :beer: and many beer from my in Lithuania :)

Dane-Elec
17th May, 2012, 12:35 PM
Problem solved, write dump from Dane, make manual configuration, and all works ok. Problem was in ECU configuration. Difficult do car when it is away.
Thanks to all for big help :beer: and many beer from my in Lithuania :)
Many thanks for give us replay...
Someone need to learn a lot, before give any replay but as he say i?m xxxxx, i even know what is a resistor and diode...lol

Many thanks

Dane