PDA

View Full Version : Megane 99

honingkoning
26th August, 2012, 12:24 PM
Guys.

? friend of my (garage owner) bought ? 99 megane with the time belt broken.
The car was running good before the belt was broken.
H? repaired the car and then h? put battery poles back but car does not run any more and no red flashing light in dash any
More.
My question what is causing a red flashing ligt in dash, is that signal from the ecu?
And Will this be Solved if i make car immo off.
Engine is ? 1.4 16v ecu is sirius 32 with ac.

I was not able to connect on diagnose my tool does not connect on Renault.

t77
26th August, 2012, 12:49 PM
You can use immo emulator for example www.carlabimmo.com

achaccha
26th August, 2012, 02:53 PM
Dear Friend.
The light that is oscillating is the immobilizer, you have to make a diagnosis using a scanner to know the exact location of the fault.
I suspect that the engine computer is damaged or in any case the immo is damaged.
regards

arvedo
26th August, 2012, 03:22 PM
Friend give the fuel cutoff switch that is red which is near the cervo brake, press in and work. Failure to read and send 29f200bb

honingkoning
26th August, 2012, 05:17 PM
Friend give the fuel cutoff switch that is red which is near the cervo brake, press in and work. Failure to read and send 29f200bb

Thanks but wil the fuel cutoff switch cause the light to keep Off.
I have tested Other megane, i removed ecu and immo light was still blinking.
Any suggestions.

Regards Adam.

keygargoil
27th August, 2012, 02:23 AM
you have other problems if the light flashes fast then it is immo, if the light comes on and goes out the immo is ok but no light means the bsi isnt powering up check all fuses and wiring

honingkoning
27th August, 2012, 08:35 PM
you have other problems if the light flashes fast then it is immo, if the light comes on and goes out the immo is ok but no light means the bsi isnt powering up check all fuses and wiring

Guys i solved the problem by making the ecu immo off.

Thanks