PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane appears to be dead

gtmech
17th September, 2012, 03:27 AM
2005 Renault Megane CC. Removed UCH to read MCU eeprom, no problems at all with reading of it, it doesnt look corrupted at all but now when plugging it back into the car all that haapens is the Interior light flashes on and off and so does the red immo led on dashboard. Apart from that the dashboard never turns on anymore at all to say put the key card into slot etc or anything else. The radio will still power up and the hazards lights but car has major problems it seems. Can someone check this dump for me, im sure its ok but i need more opinions please and if anyone know how to extract the pin code aswell. Any help would be greatful.

magdyman
17th September, 2012, 04:38 AM
Hello
What is the main problem in the car?
also i will test this file to get the pin using Zed-Bull
but the tool now not available just i came back to Garage

gtmech
17th September, 2012, 07:13 AM
Hello
What is the main problem in the car?
also i will test this file to get the pin using Zed-Bull
but the tool now not available just i came back to Garage

Hi buddy, well the car came in fine, I then removed UCH and read EEprom to make new key and now after reprogramming eeprom this is now the problem. I have installed original dump and it makes no difference, thanks for your help so far :jiggin:

P.S. MCU is 3L91N 9S12

gepakg
17th September, 2012, 09:10 AM
your pin starts at h2EE and it is 40C5295ACE2F

all chksums in dump ok,dump not corrupt,my opinion to check all fuses

regards Gepa

Hi buddy, well the car came in fine, I then removed UCH and read EEprom to make new key and now after reprogramming eeprom this is now the problem. I have installed original dump and it makes no difference, thanks for your help so far :jiggin:

P.S. MCU is 3L91N 9S12

Autowave
4th November, 2012, 05:22 PM
Did you get this sorted in the end? I have a very similar fault ( http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/renault-dead-cluster-after-adding-key-301995/ )

In my case, I have a dead cluster no power steering and no indicators!

Thanks in advance