PDA

View Full Version : 307 key LEARNING!!!!

snecii
24th October, 2012, 03:48 PM
Hello!

My costumer lost the keys of the Peugeot 307 from 2002 1.6 car.

If I right it had ID46 chip!? /If my chip is in manchaster MODE that is not a promlem right?/

If I try to learn key with SBB or LEXIA there is allways az error
It sasy " NO key loaded"!
Pin code shoud be right becouse LEXIA says OK!

The car is in economy mode is that a problem?????

Please help me to solve this thing!!!!
Thanks!

neno93
24th October, 2012, 04:26 PM
you need pecoded id46 chip for peugeot, and you can remove economy mode with lexia in bsi

snecii
24th October, 2012, 05:45 PM
That means I have to prepar ID46 With ZEDBULL before program???

pianoman58
24th October, 2012, 06:16 PM
Economy mode means that the car is not charging, the battery is below 12volts and so certain circuits are switched off to save flattening the battery. You cannot remove this with lexia
It does not affect key programming, it will go away when the engine starts, until then just charge the battery up

You can program a blank 7936 in to a 307 with no pre-code to make a non-remote key, but if you want to re use a old remote you must pre-code the new 7941 with the relevent data to make the central locking buttons work.

Some earlier 307's have 7936 standalone chip in with a separate pcb for remote locking, You must buy a new key and program it in together at the same time as the buttons, as they are paired at manufacture. you can't use a new blank 7936 with these if you want the locking to work

pandora6
24th October, 2012, 06:35 PM
To pianoman58 do You have pre-code data for new 7941 with the relevent data to make the central locking buttons work?

keygargoil
25th October, 2012, 12:14 AM
no one has that yet there is thsat many variants with or without fog lights, extra stalk on the steering column, 3rd button lights or windows is it a 2 or 3 button, just order a new one to the vin because if you get the wrong remote it will programme but if wrong part number the remote wont work and your wholesaler wont take it back cos you locked it

leandroks
25th October, 2012, 12:16 AM
Easy like that m8, forget about economy mode or whatever, just get any id46, input the right pin, and it is done if u need just start the car, if u need a remote as well order a new one on the delar and program the same way, just like keygargoil said before.

snecii
25th October, 2012, 04:17 PM
Easy like that m8, forget about economy mode or whatever, just get any id46, input the right pin, and it is done if u need just start the car, if u need a remote as well order a new one on the delar and program the same way, just like keygargoil said before.

I did some earlier but this time I does not accept my ID46 CHIP!

Dp I try Blank PCF7936? Do I have to prepar it or just use blank?

Remote is not needed Just starting the car!

snecii
25th October, 2012, 04:56 PM
I did use BLANK PCF7936 (ID46)

Chip is in PASSWORD + MANCHESTER mode!

SBB says "NO LOADED KEY REPEAT PROCEDURE"
I tryed with PP0(lexia) but the same!

What is the problem what else should I do?

I tryed to use new battery in car but the same!
I tryed new chinese key (Pcf7941) but the same !

benguessoum
25th October, 2012, 05:55 PM
hi
make immmo off for solved this problem

snecii
25th October, 2012, 06:17 PM
hi
make immmo off for solved this problem

Yes OKAY that is a solution BUT what will do in Peugeot service to solve this?

The car was working perfectly, I have new key and I have severel chip and I had more diagnistic equipment.

Why does not work?

pianoman58
26th October, 2012, 12:45 AM
I know this is a long shot, but i wonder if in your country the early 307's used the old type id45 same as 206 pre 2000?
Try and code in a id45 chip produced with zedbull or similar

leandroks
26th October, 2012, 01:37 AM
Sure it uses id46 pass manchester, what happened to that car?? just lost all keys/?? Have u had a look on the antenna coil????

locks85
26th October, 2012, 06:31 AM
I had a 407 last week, car was in economy mode, sbb said key no loaded mvp pro said communications failed . I then repaired clients broken remote key and car started no problem . While in economy mode power windows wouldnt work either for saving the battery .
Try to find a way to exit economy mode, i dont know if the booster pack will help . It didnt help me .
Regards
locks85

keygargoil
28th October, 2012, 12:18 AM
does it say failed when you are half way through programming the key or agter you input the pin
this is the page data you need

elmaalouf
28th October, 2012, 06:50 AM
did u settle ur problem?
i think u have to put a good battery and turn the starter 2 or 3 times and them try to program it
your problem is the eco mode if u will go out of it u wiil be able to program the key
thanks

topkeys
28th October, 2012, 07:18 AM
u should exit the eco mode and them u will be able to program the key
but i am not sure how to exit it in ur case

eepromRipper
28th October, 2012, 11:49 AM
Economy mode has nothing to do with key programming. Your problem is the wrong key you're using. (no key loaded means wrong key!)

snecii
30th October, 2012, 10:27 AM
Economy mode has nothing to do with key programming. Your problem is the wrong key you're using. (no key loaded means wrong key!)

I did try may chip! ID46, ID45 ID46 chipper mode but nothing

Now I Did IMMO OFF car now starts!