PDA

View Full Version : ecu fomoco Transit

Multipla
26th October, 2012, 08:30 PM
Hi to all friends, I come straight to the point, I purchased a Ford transit with Ecu brick and for this I have made a bargain price The ecu in question i.e. his now is destroyed, but I found another with similar feature and is:
4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ
Would you decode file or or not as you progress to decode or that decode tool? In thank you in advance I will my + FYI. Thank you.

Hi to all friends, I come straight to the point, I purchased a Ford transit with Ecu brick and for this I have made a bargain price The ecu in question i.e. his now is destroyed, but I found another with similar feature and is:
4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ
Would you decode file or or not as you progress to decode or that decode tool? In thank you in advance I will my + FYI. Thank you.

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ

Hi to all friends, I come straight to the point,
I purchased a Ford transit with Ecu brick and for this
I have made a bargain price The ecu in question i.e. his
now is destroyed, but I found another with similar feature and is:
4CFJ _ FoMoCo
DCU-104
6C11-12A650-CJ
Would you decode file or or not as you progress to decode or that decode tool?
In thank you in advance I will my + FYI. Thank you.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Multipla
26th October, 2012, 08:32 PM
Excuse me please I do not know what happened, sorry please.

Excuse me please I do not know what happened, sorry please.

Multipla
28th October, 2012, 01:03 PM
Any one help me? Please

elmassioui
1st December, 2012, 10:13 PM
HI
YOU NEED (FORD - VCM) TO PROGRAMMING ECU,so you can use 8C11-12A650 too.
good luck