PDA

View Full Version : Volvo xc90 cant delate srs faults

immarius
26th March, 2013, 06:17 PM
Volvo xc90 vida can't delete srs faults. After repairing car i forgot connect seat belt tensioner, I try delete faults with vida and after deleting faults in red changes to yelow - srs light in dash still on . i checked wires and conectors twice, change conector, emulate belt igniter with 2.2 ohm resistor and always same faults changed from red to yellow. How i can resolve this problem ?
Thanks

VolvoGeely
3rd April, 2013, 02:24 AM
Capacitance code is from the wiring harness , it's in the plug end.
Use Vida to find wire end , then check the TSB in volvo VR2.

Capacitance will really effect the other codes

VG

Plus on your vida posted screen , get a power supply on that system , 11.8 is just .9 volt over killing the systems !!!!

immarius
7th April, 2013, 07:35 PM
maybe i ki

immarius
7th April, 2013, 07:44 PM
VG

Plus on your vida posted screen , get a power supply on that system , 11.8 is just .9 volt over killing the systems !!!!

There is a possibility that I killed ecu with flat battery, I solved this by replacing airbag ecu. Next time I will be careful about battery voltage.

szkeptmen
7th April, 2013, 09:00 PM
There is a possibility that I killed ecu with flat battery, I solved this by replacing airbag ecu. Next time I will be careful about battery voltage.

Why replaced airbag ecu ? Read dump from controller, clear it manually, keep smile :)

Daniulis
9th April, 2013, 04:33 AM
Volvo has that stupid function that you will not get clear any of DTC (I'm talking about SRS) until there is at least one permanent. Also VolvoGeely tried to explain you about capasitance, there is not enough to put resistor only, there is need capasitor aswell. I dont think so that you killed the SRS unit by low voltage, otherwise you'd get some anomall errors on it.