PDA

View Full Version : Micra 2003 Pin code? How?

StealboY
12th January, 2014, 06:42 PM
How to get MIcra K12 pin code. how many digits it should be 4 , 5 or 12 digits? What number or iformation you need to help provide a pin.
And another question-what is the difference between OLD code and NEW code that you provide?
Thank You

Carkeysa
12th January, 2014, 07:15 PM
How to get MIcra K12 pin code. how many digits it should be 4 , 5 or 12 digits? What number or iformation you need to help provide a pin.
And another question-what is the difference between OLD code and NEW code that you provide?
Thank You

Micra K12 was built on a Renault platform so it's probably a 12 digit code. Look inside the glovebox and on the roof should be a sticker. Post the details here and somebody will convert it for you.

drakov
12th January, 2014, 08:17 PM
K12 European is 12 digit, can only be obtained in 3 ways that I know off (unless has the sticker in glovebox) in wich case a converter is needed (ICC) otherwise:
1. From Vin (Usually dealer only)
2. Via OBD using Truecode (maybe others)
3. eeprom

Old code/ New code is mainly for the code generated 5 digit BCM code on some models depending on the type of BCM depends if it's old or new (Coninental is usually the new algo)

cjawahir
12th January, 2014, 10:53 PM
post the dump of the bcm and mabe can give you the code .

cj :joyous:

StealboY
13th January, 2014, 08:45 AM
OK thank You very much for the answers. The number inside glovebox is F023C01DE2B8. I also have carmanscan and when i get to NATS system inside there is a PIN READ option.When i hit it it gives 0500B and after that when i try to write down this PIN nothing is happen .it ask me for 12 digit pin. I`ll appeciate any help/
Thank You.

Carkeysa
13th January, 2014, 09:59 AM
OK thank You very much for the answers. The number inside glovebox is F023C01DE2B8. I also have carmanscan and when i get to NATS system inside there is a PIN READ option.When i hit it it gives 0500B and after that when i try to write down this PIN nothing is happen .it ask me for 12 digit pin. I`ll appeciate any help/
Thank You.

Your Pin Code should be 1ED18B98131F