PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 ECU BSI Non Start Pin From Dump

Dunker
29th October, 2014, 11:44 PM
The car is a 2002 2.0 petrol 307 Auto. Apparently the battery went flat and the owner tried jumping it off. It hasn't started since. PP2000 can connect to the BSI but the VIN number read is just jibberish. Live data on the BSI shows no keys programmed and ECU locked. PP2000 can also connect to the ECU but not really looked at that as the BSI looks like the culprit. Looking at the data in the 9S12 BSI dump I think the BSI has messed up.

I've tried to program a virgin dump from DK into the BSI with an original UPA but it throws an error and wont program. Are there any issues when writing to a 9S12 in these Valeo BSI's ? or am I right in thinking the BSI is just broken and I need another ?

I have read the flash from the ECU - can someone give me the PIN from this dump so I can try to program a second hand BSI. Also, does the virgin file I have (included in the rar) look like the right one for this BSI.

Thanks in advance...

kiszka
30th October, 2014, 11:29 AM
Not valid reading the BSI is impossible to correctly record of, little processor power 3.3v and 5v is ok

habbyb
30th October, 2014, 11:39 AM
Use effi program to find your pin from bsi

TPS
30th October, 2014, 12:01 PM
I see pin LE47 , file in bsi is not good

regards

Dunker
30th October, 2014, 03:11 PM
I thought the BSI looked bad. Could just do with PIN from ECU dump to confirm.

<EDIT>

The customer just phoned me with LE47 as the PIN. Hopefully we are in business.

</EDIT>

TPS
30th October, 2014, 06:51 PM
I do not understand your question .

PIN in ECU - LE47

regards