PDA

View Full Version : AUDI A4 2005 ECU PROBLEM

NORSHAN
23rd January, 2015, 06:18 PM
HI FRIENDS I have problem in ecu audi A4 2.0L BENZIN ME7.5 ECU NO. 8E1 909 557 BOSCH NO. 0 261 208 692 THE ECU was dead because cpu fault cpu Infineon B00017 I changed cpu from anther ecu me7.5 my problem now car start for 5 sec and go off I DO IMMO OFF IN EEPROM ST95040 AND SAME PROMLEM then make adaption key ok but same problem car start 5 sec then go off no DTC IN ecu when press pedal car never start i post flash file and eeprom any body can help

haroutioun
24th January, 2015, 08:29 AM
Hello.
Dear,your problem not in dumps.
* Possible Causes
-----------------
1) ecu hardware.
2) try adapt throttle plate.normally Coolant temperature must be up 85,but in your case,you can try it to adapt with Enter Group (060).
3) sure you check for example> fuses & wiring of engine,& maybe full pump .....

NORSHAN
24th January, 2015, 09:47 AM
thank friend all hardware part checked and work perfectly
my ask cpu infineon B00017 need to programing
NO DTC IN ECU

haroutioun
24th January, 2015, 01:02 PM
Hi.
1 mounts ago i get the same problem i try disconnect ecu 2 connectors & connect back,and after re-adapt throttle plate,so after it solve.& before many mounts ago i get same problem with another car it was problem in driver on back of ecu board,i change it & solved,never come to me problem was in infineon data with me.in me7.x i don't have idea if can program infineon like med9.x via bdm.& 1 thing more,some times even no faults it show the ecu,but it can be or present electrical short to ground or to positive or if any sensor is faulty & can't show us the ecu by scan.it happen with me,& even the same like your problem.no faults by scan but the car don't starts after a second stop,or starts & the engine run but when push the pedal the rpm still on 1000 rpm never go up.so here if your all electrical parts are OK,the problem in ecu hardware or i don't know if infineon can do faulty the engine running system.
PS:did you try disconnect any sensor from engine and try check by scan if it show you this sensor faulty??? or can try go to life data and check step by step if any sensor stop his measure Value.

NORSHAN
24th January, 2015, 01:44 PM
so thank friend very imoprtant information i will try and report

NORSHAN
24th January, 2015, 07:04 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANK haroutioun i change that ic and car start perfectly 10000000000000%

haroutioun
25th January, 2015, 08:01 AM
Hello bro.
nice to hear it solved with you.good luck...