PDA

View Full Version : Lancer evo 10 immo problem

kophiphi
15th April, 2015, 09:24 PM
Hi Guys,

Here's this Evo 10 ( USA model ) with water damage. I had to change the etacs modul, locking keyless modul. I took used etach modul and used locking keyless modul. I copied the original content.
Ecu hadn't any water damage, it is the original and the remote key also the original.
The locking keyless modul works, it opens and closes the doors, but the car doesn't start. There isn't any ignition. But I can make ignition with the key, and it writes transponder failure.
I tried to communicate with the ecu with delphi but I could do it only in eobd mode. It doesn't write any failure-I'm not sure it read correctly.
I tried to read with abrites as well, but it didn't read the ecu. I tried to syncronize the ecu with the etacs but the pin code that the abrites gave was not correct.
Could you give a correct ( for this USA modell) pin code so I could try to syncronize?

I attach the content, would you see it, is it correct?

I chaned the electric ignition switch module. Does this module contain any content that I should change also? Because when I try to turn the plastic key, LOCK signal can be saw on the display.

Many thanks, I attach the content!

autofan1965
23rd April, 2015, 10:25 AM
Its not related to your problem question but what mcu is inside lancer etacs?