PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Land Cruiser 2010 key Issue

abvayani
20th July, 2015, 09:11 PM
Hi Master Gwee and Bram380

i Recived a Car Customer have a 2 Keys but Both Keys Suddenly Stop Working.lock Unlock not working Even try to Start the car put the key near to Start Button but Car is Showing on Screen no Key.
i chkd via Diagnose its Showing B2784 and Anteena Fault Code.
i try to Add the Key Again but car not Detect the Keys.

Master please chk for me This Dump is Ok
key Data pag1 98

Thank you in Advanced

raptureready
20th July, 2015, 11:17 PM
im having a similar problem to you , got a key working 1 day and the next day it stopped working , remote stopped and does not detect key and my fault code is same as yours, mine is auris smart key, and funny thing is its also in Africa:) , my thread is in locksmith section,regards

abvayani
20th July, 2015, 11:50 PM
i Think mu Dump is Currept. let See Master Gwee and Bram380 will be Solved my problem. i already Change the Start/Stop Button Also but Still have a Same Issue.

abvayani
21st July, 2015, 08:01 AM
Ok let me change the Smart Box ill get back to you.
Thanks Gwee

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

abvayani
21st July, 2015, 08:15 AM
Master Gwee i was Facing a Same Issue Last Time on 2008 Land Cruiser dump was Currept Even Fault Code was Same.

abvayani
21st July, 2015, 08:29 AM
Thanks Master Let me try to Program a Key. ill get back to you

abvayani
30th July, 2015, 12:45 PM
Hi Master Gwee
Reset Dump is not working Not Beep on Adding Key. i try to Ignition Switch On But no Responsed im give a Complete Dump with Esl please check for me a Dump in Ok or i send a key Data Also.
Dump Pass Code in PM.

Thanks in Advanced

PremierD
30th July, 2015, 12:53 PM
:roflmao: .........................................

abvayani
30th July, 2015, 01:19 PM
Hi PremierD
I change the Smart Box know Locked Unlock is Working but car is Not Starting.i already Chage a Start Button Also but keys Not Detct.but Lock Unlock is Working.
What Should be a Issue