PDA

View Full Version : 2006 rexton rx270, lost key, immo off soloution for ecu?

Karkeys
9th March, 2016, 04:20 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/attach/rar.gif rextonecu.rar (779 Bytes)

hi all
I have a customer with a rexton that has no key. I have cut a key to fit from the door lock but I cannot read the immo chip?
I have read the chip in the ecu and I am hoping that a kindly person would supply me an immo off file suitable for this ecu so I can get the customer running for as little as possible.

I read the file in the ecu but I wasn't 100% sure I did it correctly, please check if possible I read it as st 95160

many thanks
Dave Kar Keys

key
9th March, 2016, 06:00 PM
you 95160 readed ok
You can not write another file to your ECU,
to immo off, you need to edit orig. file.

Karkeys
9th March, 2016, 06:33 PM
I have included a copy of the original file in my post if anyone is able?........

many thanks

key
9th March, 2016, 08:42 PM
you immo off

disconnect immo box

Karkeys
9th March, 2016, 10:19 PM
awesome! many thanks I will try tomorrow
dave kar kkeys

Karkeys
13th March, 2016, 02:29 PM
Hi all
I removed the immobiliser from the car, and the cobra alarm. but the thing still wont turn over on the key?
however I fired the starter with my power probe and the car started and ran no problem! I am guessing there is still a component of the alarm still holding off the starter signal?

will return on Monday and try again and put the car interior back together as it is all in bits now, customer should be happy now. I need to decide what to charge her?

many thanks all especially KEY
Dave Kar Keys

Karkeys
14th March, 2016, 07:41 PM
all sorted now.
alarm removed and made the connections for start relay under glove box and removed immobiliser, wrote file to ecu and its all good, a little slow to start and quite frankly an awful car to drive!
but the owner is happy, charged ?200, should have charged ?300 min

many thanks for all the help

Dave Kar keys

Karkeys
16th March, 2016, 06:59 PM
ok so 2 days ago it was all ok, customer has been using the rexton with no problem except the light is on. now all of a sudden it wont start! turns over but wont fire?
anyone got any ideas on this one? could it be something I did? will go and check my wiring and the soldering on the ecu.
could the ecu file become corrupt?
thanks for any info. I am going to look tomorrow

Dave

Lexas
16th March, 2016, 10:58 PM
ok so 2 days ago it was all ok, customer has been using the rexton with no problem except the light is on. now all of a sudden it wont start! turns over but wont fire?
anyone got any ideas on this one? could it be something I did? will go and check my wiring and the soldering on the ecu.
could the ecu file become corrupt?
thanks for any info. I am going to look tomorrow

Dave

write immo off dump to eeprom, then write status register 8C.

Karkeys
17th March, 2016, 04:53 PM
write immo off dump to eeprom, then write status register 8C.

ok so I already wrote the immo off file to the eprom in the ecu and bypassed the immo etc and the car started and ran ok for a couple of days. but now all of a sudden its stopped working.
I checked today all my wiring and the soldering in the ecu- all looks good.
is it possible the immo off file has altered? I cant read the immo box chip which is why I did the immo off.
many thanks

Dave

key
18th March, 2016, 08:00 AM
Yes, you immo off file altered, make again immo off,
and with programmer UPA write status register 8c.

ok so I already wrote the immo off file to the eprom in the ecu and bypassed the immo etc and the car started and ran ok for a couple of days. but now all of a sudden its stopped working.
I checked today all my wiring and the soldering in the ecu- all looks good.
is it possible the immo off file has altered? I cant read the immo box chip which is why I did the immo off.
many thanks

Dave

Karkeys
18th March, 2016, 05:27 PM
I don't have upa programmer, just tango orange5 fvdi

Karkeys
18th March, 2016, 06:13 PM
can I not just leave the car without the immobiliser fitted. with the immo off file? has the immo off file changed? how do I stop that?

many thanks

Dave

Lexas
19th March, 2016, 12:26 AM
can I not just leave the car without the immobiliser fitted. with the immo off file? has the immo off file changed? how do I stop that?

many thanks

Dave
you already was told, how to stop that. solution is, lock eeprom after write immo off... another solution is, switch off immo with carman scan.

Karkeys
19th March, 2016, 04:38 PM
you already was told, how to stop that. solution is, lock eeprom after write immo off... another solution is, switch off immo with carman scan.

ok how do I lock eprom with orange5?

sorry I have never done that before?

Dave

Lexas
19th March, 2016, 09:02 PM
maybe orange5 users can tell you, im sure it can do somehow.