PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 SAFE on dash, pin from ecu dump?

colouny
26th October, 2016, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to get the pin form Engine ecu eprom (95080)?. I have turned the immo, the car now starts just fine , but still get SAFE on dashboard. Is there any way to get around this? This just needs to be sorted because windows are not working.

ECU numbers are:

06f906056CE
0261S02045

I have attached the 95080 eeprom. Thank you all in advance for your time.

kiszka
26th October, 2016, 03:33 PM

colouny
26th October, 2016, 03:36 PM
CS: 97 EF 12 BD 2F DE 25

Mind me if I am not that smart, but what means this - CS?

kiszka
26th October, 2016, 04:57 PM

colouny
26th October, 2016, 05:03 PM
Ok, got it.
Is it possible to program the keys with VCDS using this pin?

kiszka
26th October, 2016, 05:07 PM

colouny
26th October, 2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks for your help mate. But i have never had chance to program keys to a car in the past, so this is new to me. To cut my story short:

Audi A3 wont start intermittently, SAFE on dash when not starting
Eventually it stopped starting at all, and always SAFE on dash
I have done the immo off, the car starts fine, but still safe on dash, and no power windows.
I have both original keys from the car, i assume it is possible to match the keys that were matched previously and lost its sync for some unknown reason.
I have tried to match the key which was previously matched to the car, but VCDS wont accept the pin. I choose login, and enter 5 digits. Got error and waiting time is now 40 minutes.
I was using the guide which is at rosstech website, i think it was immo 4. Rosstech Procedure for key matching (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_IV_Key_Matching)

As i understand i need to match the keys to the dash (immo), but do i need to restore the original eprom inside the engine ECU? The only thing i need is to get rid of that SAFE on dashboard.

Please correct me i i am wrong.
I have tried but the pin is not correct and waiting time only adds up. it now 40 minutes.

Once again thank you for your time.

Klimek
26th October, 2016, 07:36 PM
vcds is not good for logging this audi, try another device, vas, carproog, super vag,

colouny
26th October, 2016, 07:47 PM
vcds is not good for logging this audi, try another device, vas, carproog, super vag,

I probably could find some were my old K+CAN Commander. Would this be better in this case than VCDS?

Klimek
26th October, 2016, 08:02 PM
I had such cases vcds, vas correct login

colouny
26th October, 2016, 08:23 PM
I had such cases vcds, vas correct login

sorry but i did not understand What do you mean?

Is that you try to login with VCDS and it is not accepting the pin?

or?

You have used VAS instead of VCDS and everything was fine?

Klimek
26th October, 2016, 08:25 PM
vcds not accept login and as adopted was not possible to enter keys,vas so,once even I wrote an carprog clone, not vcds,on the dashboard should appear when you try to 1-0,1-1

colouny
26th October, 2016, 08:41 PM
vcds not accept login and as adopted was not possible to enter keys,vas so,once even I wrote an carprog clone, not vcds

oh, i got it, thanks for explanation. I will try to do it with K+CAN Commander. will let ya all know how it goes.

audiomeca
26th October, 2016, 10:21 PM
not can write keys if engine ecu is immo off!!. for write keys in this dash can use vcds, run perfect, but need right login code, and wait time lock clear!!!, and one new or used precode key (cs)

if dash is dead , need read pin, mac and cs from engine ecu, in ecu only have 6 bytes from cs, need read 7th byte from original key and write in one used or new dash, for this job only can make by obd, and AVDI , make perfect in this car

remenber check powerclass value, in dash not all engine ecus need this value.

regards

Klimek
26th October, 2016, 10:43 PM
immo he did, and has the original keys, read carefully, not only arbitus, the dragon and the super vag perfect

colouny
27th October, 2016, 05:09 AM
remenber check powerclass value, in dash not all engine ecus need this value.

regards

what do you mean by saying powercalss value?

colouny
27th October, 2016, 05:14 AM
I did the immo, but ir is off at he moment, i could revert everything back to stock if needed.

One more question, i have pin from engine ecu, o do i need the pin from dash?

audiomeca
27th October, 2016, 05:01 PM
pin from dash and engine is identical,, try to nake login in ecu , and try to login in dash, if not login in dash the dash is corrupt

powerclass is a date, need match ecu powerclass and dash powerclass, no all ecus have this value write.

if powerclass not match ,car not start

regards

colouny
27th October, 2016, 05:13 PM
pin from dash and engine is identical,, try to nake login in ecu , and try to login in dash, if not login in dash the dash is corrupt

powerclass is a date, need match ecu powerclass and dash powerclass, no all ecus have this value write.

if powerclass not match ,car not start

regards

Thanks for reply, will have more time tomorrow, will check and will get back with the results.

audiomeca
27th October, 2016, 09:52 PM
remenber check lock times in immo fields, remenber login in 25 immo unit not 17 dashboard, this car have 25 address immo unit, with vcds check

[25 - Immobilizer]
[Meas. Blocks - 08]
Select Block 001.
[Go!]
The value in field 3 must be Yes. If value is No, the key is not capable of being adapted to Immobilizer.

Select Block 003.
[Go!]
Make sure the shown lock times in field 1, 2 and 3 are 0 (each field represents a time in minutes).

If the lock times are NOT 0:

Do NOT switch off the ignition!
Allow the car to sit for AT LEAST the number of minutes that were indicated by the fields 1-3.

If lockout time was present check Group 1.3 as mentioned above to confirm "Yes" is shown.

colouny
28th October, 2016, 12:00 PM
Hello all,

I had some more time to play with the car today.
I have reverted the engine ECU to stock condition, tried the pin provided by "kiszka" with the engine ECU, it works, the ECU accepts it. But the dash is is not accepting it, so I assume the dash, or the engine ECU was replaced at some point. So I have read the 93c86 from dash, is it possible to get the pin from this dump?
I am also attaching the pictures from the VCDS Measuring blocks.

Thank you all in advance

yugo45
28th October, 2016, 03:22 PM
No, this if fujitsu dash and OBD only .

Now do this,
With VCDS Go to 01-Engine , Measuring block 081 see VIN or Advance ID-1A and see VIN
Go to 25- Immobilizer , Measuring block 081 see VIN or Advance ID-1A and see VIN.

See what VIN match car, this way you will know what was replace . If Dash was replace only AVDI can do fujitsu dash. SMOK says it can be done with Immobilizer tool but I do not know anyone who did this yet.

colouny
28th October, 2016, 03:57 PM

Now do this,
With VCDS Go to 01-Engine , Measuring block 081 see VIN or Advance ID-1A and see VIN
Go to 25- Immobilizer , Measuring block 081 see VIN or Advance ID-1A and see VIN.

See what VIN match car, this way you will know what was replace . If Dash was replace only AVDI can do fujitsu dash. SMOK says it can be done with Immobilizer tool but I do not know anyone who did this yet.

I did this, the screenshots are attached. Anyway on the dash it says SIEMENS-VDO. I am sure about that because I saw it by my self.
Unfortunately I have AVDI original one, but the licenses are missing... I just could not justify the prices for the packages...

amigokola
30th October, 2016, 04:37 PM
Lately Yugo I did Fujitsu dash with SMOK. Read ImmoData from ori Fujitsu dash and transfer to new (used) Fujitsu without errors. Make odo also.

Now do this,

colouny
30th October, 2016, 04:59 PM
Lately Yugo I did Fujitsu dash with SMOK. Read ImmoData from ori Fujitsu dash and transfer to new (used) Fujitsu without errors. Make odo also.

So as i understand, this is the problem with dashboard itself? The only way is to replace dash with good one, and transfer all the data?

yugo45
30th October, 2016, 05:30 PM
So as i understand, this is the problem with dashboard itself? The only way is to replace dash with good one, and transfer all the data?

Well need to read dash Immo block and ECu and see is it CS, MAC , and power class match.
Something happen to this car that customer not telling you. Keys are not programed for sure but VIN match form ECU and dash.

amigokola
30th October, 2016, 05:33 PM
I think I misunderstood Yugo. He meant that only AVDI can match cluster with ECU by OBD. But I know that SMOK can write data to Fujitsu dash if we know proper CS,PIN,VIN etc.
In this case I think Immodata is corrupt in ori dash. I would try to learn old keys again with proper tools or make new transponder and check.

yugo45
30th October, 2016, 05:36 PM

Yes , that will work, but if you want to chnage CS ,pin and ETC it will not allow you to do this, even if you do it in hex editor , it will not fix checksum in immo block editor .

amigokola
30th October, 2016, 05:39 PM
Only Fujitsu dash has this issue with SecBlock editor in SMOK or other cluster's to ??

Yes , that will work, but if you want to chnage CS ,pin and ETC it will not allow you to do this, even if you do it in hex editor , it will not fix checksum in immo block editor .

yugo45
30th October, 2016, 05:41 PM
Only Fujitsu dash has this issue with SecBlock editor in SMOK or other cluster's to ??

Only Fujitsu, but he told me it can adopt with Immo tool " IMMO 3". I do not go much in to it , bacuse I always replace it with Micronas and problem done forever.
Other one , micronas or NEC works good with sec. block editor.

amigokola
30th October, 2016, 05:47 PM
But what if you dont have full data lets say ori dash was stolen or like in this case corrupt data and we got only 6bytes from ECU ?? Only OBD adaptation as an option...

Only Fujitsu, but he told me it can adopt with Immo tool " IMMO 3". I do not go much in to it , bacuse I always replace it with Micronas and problem done forever.
Other one , micronas or NEW works good with sec. block editor.

colouny
30th October, 2016, 07:13 PM
The car belongs to my friend, he bought this car 2 about to months ago. When he bought it, the next day the same thing happened, he got in touch with the seller of the car. That guy said that he programmed the keys and everything was sorted. My friend drove it all this time. The problem started to be intermittent, like once or twice in a week. then it just died with SAFE on dash.

I still have question, why the dash does not accept the PIN from engine ECU? is it because the dash is corrupt? or it was replaced at some point?

And another one: What are my best options at the moment?
As i understand i should try to find the dash with different CPU? And replace it.
Do i need to read the Fujitsu?
I don't have the tools to choose from, I have UPA-USB? Is it suitable for the job?

yugo45
31st October, 2016, 03:49 PM
But what if you dont have full data lets say ori dash was stolen or like in this case corrupt data and we got only 6bytes from ECU ?? Only OBD adaptation as an option...

Read 7 byte form key( if you have original keys) or , new transponders.

yugo45
31st October, 2016, 03:51 PM
The car belongs to my friend, he bought this car 2 about to months ago. When he bought it, the next day the same thing happened, he got in touch with the seller of the car. That guy said that he programmed the keys and everything was sorted. My friend drove it all this time. The problem started to be intermittent, like once or twice in a week. then it just died with SAFE on dash.

I still have question, why the dash does not accept the PIN from engine ECU? is it because the dash is corrupt? or it was replaced at some point?

And another one: What are my best options at the moment?
As i understand i should try to find the dash with different CPU? And replace it.
Do i need to read the Fujitsu?
I don't have the tools to choose from, I have UPA-USB? Is it suitable for the job?

Possible Dash is bad, corrupted .

With out good tool like AVDI, SMOK, VVDI , no way to do this.

colouny
31st October, 2016, 03:55 PM
Thank you all for the input, i have AVDI but they ask al
lot of money for the immo license for VW, i think it like 2k€. So for me it is not worth it.

cheers all.

immokill
31st October, 2016, 06:02 PM
Did you turned immo ON ? If pin from dash is sam as pin in ecu then put ign.15minutes ON. Then login in dash .with pin and go in adapt and chanel 50

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

colouny
31st October, 2016, 06:14 PM
Did you turned immo ON ? If pin from dash is sam as pin in ecu then put ign.15minutes ON. Then login in dash .with pin and go in adapt and chanel 50

Yes i tried with the original eprom file with immo on.
Nope, the dash does not accept the pin even after waiting time is over.

immokill
1st November, 2016, 05:02 AM
Go in 25 ?

Klimek
1st November, 2016, 08:04 AM
like a taking for a woman, use xcan uhds

audiomeca
1st November, 2016, 08:53 AM
friend not lost more time

not can edit dump, only can make by obd , need avdi,fvdi... for solve the problem, and need one good original key (need read 7th byte CS from key) if not have need buy one dealer key in audi dealer.

and remeber login in immo not dash address 25 not 17

audiomeca
1st November, 2016, 08:55 AM

friend this is a good solution but this car not have 50 channel !!!! is immo 4 not immo 3 with cs,mac,pin....

Klimek
1st November, 2016, 01:00 PM
dragon turns the security component,a device designed to meter, useful for keys

colouny
2nd November, 2016, 07:41 PM
Once again, want to thank all of you who replied. That really got me to understand how this stupid thing works. Anyway as i lack tools to do it properly, i have returned the car to my friend, and he will take the car to a dealer. After a call to a dealer he go a quote of 60eur.

once again, thanks all for help.

yugo45
3rd November, 2016, 02:16 AM
friend this is a good solution but this car not have 50 channel !!!! is immo 4 not immo 3 with cs,mac,pin....

Are yo sure about this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

audiomeca
3rd November, 2016, 04:57 PM
yes 100% sure