PDA

View Full Version : Fortuner 2008 Diesel,all keys lost. 89780-71021

ucokseparoh
31st October, 2016, 12:32 AM
Hi guys.. anyone please can help me with this car? It really gives me an headache. :mad:

We have a Fortuner 2008 all key lost here.. somebody tried to reset the immo with that 4D donngle alike. I read the eeprom but when i upload the file to Tango it shows no keys/slot used. Bytes are swapped. I swapped the bytes back and continue the procedure as usual and write 4D67 pg1 52,32 and 92 to it then write the generated file back..
Keys were recognized as keys 1,2 and 6 ON Tango.
Tested it.. But car didn't start and immo light was blinking. Can anyone please check the file if any is wrong with it and fix it please.. (i compared it to another file,same part number and has 3 keys in the slot,i notice that something probably is wrong in my dump which is in line 110/04-0D where all are FFFF whereas from another file taken from here,same part number, it has values there)

Immobox is Tokai Rika
Part No 89780-71021.
Memory device s93c66 and read as 16bit.
Car is Fortuner 2008 - DIESEL.

File is in attachment.

Thanks for any helps guys..

PS : ..
1. I tried the ori file after reset file (swapped the byte),write it back to the eeprom then install the immobox to the car. Inserted ignition,immo light steady BUT won't go off. Not even after half hour..
2. Programmed keys to both,the ori file and the swapped one. Keys programmed well and recognized as keys 1,2 and 6 and the generated file was wrote back to the eeprom. Installed it back.. inserted keys to ignition.. but immo light stilll binking.
3. Programmed another file with the same part number taken from DK.. result still the same. On Tango keys were recognized but when i tested it on the car,immo light still blinking.
4. Countless of hours spent to figure it out with different chips programmed but still no avail. :mad:

Best regards..
ucokseparoh

ucokseparoh
31st October, 2016, 12:45 AM
should i read the ECU too?

bram380
31st October, 2016, 06:20 AM
immo light blinking: ==>> immo box not detect correct key:
-wrong transponder key
-ring antenna problem
-key switch problem (can't detect key position I or II)
-power supply immo box

ucokseparoh
31st October, 2016, 12:33 PM
immo light blinking: ==>> immo box not detect correct key:
-wrong transponder key
-ring antenna problem
-key switch problem (can't detect key position I or II)
-power supply immo box
"Immo light blinking... immobox not.. " - but keys were successfully programmed mas. Tango recognizes the keys as number 1,2 and 6.
I suppose the problem might have been antenna or that key-switch.. it's been about 30minutes since i put back the original file to the immobox.. immo light steady.. i inserted the key.. but it just won't f****n go off. [emoji16]
It's been like that for more then 30minutes.. with key inserted,immo light steady. [emoji36] http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161031/3eb7aa4c09ecb70ad0e3b06451b813b3.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

ucokseparoh
31st October, 2016, 04:04 PM
solved.

other guy did it with old x100+.

I'm like.. wtf! :beheaded:

My x100pro failed (may be because it's a pro).. Tango failed.. but that old x100+ did it in minutes. :guns: