PDA

View Full Version : FIAT FIORINO 626233900D HELP ME PLEASE :( :(

Ivan0rzz
10th November, 2016, 11:28 AM
Hi guys, I have a serious problem .. I made an airbag unit and my fault is that I did not do it well, the only problem is the kilometers in the dashboard. They blink. In the file I deleted more of the account, I know where the fault is but I have lost the original file of the switchboard. Can someone please put these kilometers in the unit? Has the car 49084. The file error is from 0D30 to 0DB0. I put a file that I copied but it did not work. Just so you can see where it is. I need a solution for the original file. I would be very very grateful, please :( :( :(

morfej
10th November, 2016, 11:35 AM
If you lost original dump... you will have big problems with proxi aligment (as it will always fail, because airbag unit the dump u try to use is not from that car) .... and the consequense is that km blinks.

Ivan0rzz
10th November, 2016, 06:25 PM
I know, but I need a possible solution but I do not know how to do it :( the customer came to me with this problem and I can not find the original file on any side, I think the only thing I can do is an equal car with the same km This information and pass it to my unit. But it is difficult what I think :( :(

Ivan0rzz
10th November, 2016, 07:30 PM
I found a program to recover deleted files and I found the file I think. The bad thing is that it costs $ 70 to activate the program ... its name is Recover My Files. Is there any way to recover the file you know? 1 month ago I lost it and I'm crazy looking :(
HELP ME PLEASE :( :(

morfej
11th November, 2016, 10:13 AM
There are not km inside airbag. You just misunderstand the whole point. Airbag unit and BCM i suspect have some "pairing" information, so you can not put secondhand unit into the car.