PDA

View Full Version : please help for dashboard nissan terrano diesel

javiercj
27th November, 2016, 09:09 PM
HELLO

please

i need file original for dashboard nissan terrano diesel year 1999-2000

the maskset of micro is 0J66d mc908az32a

the problem this dashboard is does not add it up the kilometers and also the speed counter jumps up.

the reference of dashboard is the following::

211181-01 LHD DISEL SW 2.04 24810-0X011

the car has 63659km and i need 66.000km

help, thanks

clusters
27th November, 2016, 09:14 PM
Why does everyone automatically come to the conclusion that the dash is the problem?

If the speedometer is acting up and the odometer is not counting, you usually have a problem in the car not the dash.

Bad speed sensor or wiring.

javiercj
27th November, 2016, 09:47 PM
Why does everyone automatically come to the conclusion that the dash is the problem?

If the speedometer is acting up and the odometer is not counting, you usually have a problem in the car not the dash.

Bad speed sensor or wiring. hello, thanks by request. i had tried another dashboard, and working the odometer and speedmoter...

clusters
27th November, 2016, 09:49 PM
Ah, then the fault is probably in the dash, but doubt it's the flash. Probably a bad solder joint or fault in the speed sensor circuit on the circuit board.

javiercj
27th November, 2016, 09:52 PM
[quote = racimos; 2899441] Ah, entonces la culpa es, probablemente, en el tablero, pero duda de que es el flash. Probablemente una mala uni?n de soldadura o fallo en el circuito del sensor de velocidad en la placa de circuito. [/ Quote]

ok. thanks, i am tested the solders or sensor.

also other dashboard with problem the clock temperature. any solution?

thanks