PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes benz ELV repair info

dd1
4th January, 2017, 01:32 AM
Hi everyone, I have a 2009 mbz c klass with ELV / ESL ERROR, I have the vvdi2 mb and I have read and cleared the "fatal error" to normal. Next step is that I need to renew EIS, I think, based on the videos on the net. I can get the erase Pass but don't know how to get the key pass, in order to complete the EIS renew for the ELV repair. Can someone help me out with this? Thnx in advance.

daxxer
4th January, 2017, 07:20 AM
Hi everyone, I have a 2009 mbz c klass with ELV / ESL ERROR, I have the vvdi2 mb and I have read and cleared the "fatal error" to normal. Next step is that I need to renew EIS, I think, based on the videos on the net. I can get the erase Pass but don't know how to get the key pass, in order to complete the EIS renew for the ELV repair. Can someone help me out with this? Thnx in advance.

Here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/492206-VVDI-MB-BGA-TOOL is enough info for all your questions i think :listen:

dd1
10th January, 2017, 03:40 PM
Hi, can someone help me with this issue? Thnx in advance

Tbolbi
10th January, 2017, 03:57 PM
hi
its so easy men
with vvdi mb tool you entre to " password calculation " ( you need token for this issue )
after you calculate the password you have to rest EZS ( read eis file and write password on it )
then with the same dump, write to ESL and all ok ..
you can search in youtube there are many videos.

Thanks

dd1
11th January, 2017, 07:14 PM
Thnx but do you know my issue? I did the ELV/ESL "fatal error" repair and it was good. Then I read the key NEC57, by adaptor, then........key inserted in the EIS and it shows "CALCULATING DATA PLEASE WAIT" and I left it like that and still nothing. Thnx in advance for your help.
PS. I have working key, EIS normal, only ELV issues
and I have tried your way its telling me " EIS IS NOT SYNCHRONIZED WITH KEY MAYBE KEY IS MOT WORKING OR EIS LOST DATA"

Tbolbi
12th January, 2017, 11:39 AM
hi friend
yes i understand that you have fatal error " 0XAA "
after you virgin the ELV read password from NEC57 and the dump you have to use it have to be with password.
maybe your error because you diden't reset EIS before you write ELV
you need to reset the EIS ( using dump with password ) then write ELV

dd1
19th January, 2017, 02:05 AM
Ok, this is what's happening with the car. When I want to renew EIS by IR it fails. Tried several times and it fails. I read EIS OBD2 normal, key IR read normal. The only thing I can't read by OBD2 is the ELV/ESL. By the adaptor reads normal ELV. What have I done wrong and what should I do to fix it? I'm really stuck with this car. This happened I read the NEC57 key chip. After that my ELV won't read by obd2 but adaptor reads ok