PDA

View Full Version : AUDI TT AFTER CHANGING MILLAGE DOES NOT TURN ON, AND NOT START ENGINE

KriptoKey
12th January, 2017, 08:05 PM
Please, classmates. I need your help to start the engine of this Audi TT of 2008. It comes from another workshop and I have been informed, this vehicle has been tried to lower the kilometrage with a tool called Digiprog, since then the instrument panel is turned off and does not start the motor. Have tried to scan the instrument panel but there is no communication. Could you please tell me how I can restore the dashboard information?
In any case can someone provide all the micronas information for this TT audi?
thanks for your help

goran81
12th January, 2017, 08:41 PM
is there micronas procesor inside,
probably flash destroyed,
some tools can fix it obd,
if not must do it with programmer (xprog can do it)

simon77
13th January, 2017, 09:37 AM
carprog can fix this by obd
regards

rola1971
13th January, 2017, 10:05 AM
carprog can fix this by obd
regards

what you fixs for obd if no comunication?
if it is problem in micronas flash i sent to you and you vrite in xprog or smok jtag

KriptoKey
13th January, 2017, 03:43 PM
what you fixs for obd if no comunication?
if it is problem in micronas flash i sent to you and you vrite in xprog or smok jtag

Dear friend, can you please help me with the files for this dashboard? I have Smok and I can write you the corresponding information.
thanks for your help

rola1971
13th January, 2017, 05:33 PM
Dear friend, can you please help me with the files for this dashboard? I have Smok and I can write you the corresponding information.
thanks for your help

check
it is from audi a3

try good luck

KriptoKey
16th January, 2017, 06:24 PM
Dear friend, thank you very much for your willingness to help. But i need to have the two files CDC3217 + eeprom 24C32. It has been tested with the file that sent me and those errors shown in the image.
Please if anyone can help me with complete files for this Audi TT instrument panel.
Thank you

paul_12345
16th January, 2017, 07:35 PM
I've had a VAG cluster go black with no comms when programming keys... ran clear all dtc with vcds and then the dash got comms and allowed a reset. worth a try before messing around.

KriptoKey
16th January, 2017, 08:09 PM
An attempt has been made to scan with avdi, odis and VCDS the dashboard, but there is no communication with any scanner.
I hope if someone can help me with the files for this dashboard and then I can adapt with avdi.
In any case maybe someone can fix the file I have read
Thanks in advance

steveleo
16th January, 2017, 10:15 PM
An attempt has been made to scan with avdi, odis and VCDS the dashboard, but there is no communication with any scanner.
I hope if someone can help me with the files for this dashboard and then I can adapt with avdi.
In any case maybe someone can fix the file I have read
Thanks in advance

This thing is toasted. Your dataset after 0x39820 looks beyond repair. I have no idea what digi does to these dashes. You need for sure a full dump + eep. Lets hope someone has it.

selim95
16th January, 2017, 10:36 PM
full dash readed with smok jtag

KriptoKey
17th January, 2017, 12:58 AM
Please friend the rar file is protected by a password

full dash readed with smok jtag

amigokola
17th January, 2017, 08:56 AM
SMOK has Repair Flash option when dash is dead. Dont know how it does it as even J-tag cant WRITE flash of Microns :)