PDA

View Full Version : Honda Mobilio cluster repair

ndou007
9th February, 2017, 10:25 PM
Hi all. I have a problem with a Honda mobillio cluster 2014. I read the small eeprom s93s66bd as 93c66 with an eeprom reader. I wanted to change kilometer with using nyo, only to find nyo doesn't have mobilio in it and no similar latest car with 93c66 was listed. but when you open one of the cars in nyo with 93c76 eeprom it shows the correct mileage. so i change the mileage using 93c76 with nyo and write the new file back to the eeprom ofcourse with 93c66 setting. now the cluster doesn't work. even if i write original file back it still doesn't work. It comes on but doesn't show mileage. When you start car rev counter doesn't work anymore.

What can I do to make the cluster normal again? or doesn't anyone have a virgin file or a working file for this mobilio cluster? thanks in advanced.

zckariya70
10th February, 2017, 07:00 AM
U corrupted the eeprom mate, it have 93c66 and what km u need ? i have the dump and i can change the km for u and post the dump here.

zckariya70
10th February, 2017, 07:36 AM
U corrupted ur file mate now ur file has been corrected, and now u can use ur file,ur file have 135827. If u need to edit the km let me know i can edit it for u, before that use ur file and tell me how it works.