PDA

View Full Version : Golf 6 PCR 2.1 CS and MAC

credoline
27th February, 2017, 10:37 AM
Hello friends. I need some help here. Original engine ecu of car is broken, floated with water. Before this happen i have read original eeprom data and after unlocking and starting and driving car i am also read original data from eeprom. Now i have another used ecu (not same number). Old ecu was 03L 906 023 ML for CAYC and new ecu is 03L 906 023 DR also for CAYC engine. I want to put Julie emulator in this ecu and start the car. Julie ask fro CS 6 bytes and MAC 2 bytes only. It is possible to get this bytes from original eeprom data ? Files attached.

Ginocar
27th February, 2017, 11:12 AM
Hello friends. I need some help here. Original engine ecu of car is broken, floated with water. Before this happen i have read original eeprom data and after unlocking and starting and driving car i am also read original data from eeprom. Now i have another used ecu (not same number). Old ecu was 03L 906 023 ML for CAYC and new ecu is 03L 906 023 DR also for CAYC engine. I want to put Julie emulator in this ecu and start the car. Julie ask fro CS 6 bytes and MAC 2 bytes only. It is possible to get this bytes from original eeprom data ? Files attached.

Hi Credoline,

I tried from your dump with Abrites but I can't.
The AVDI can do it about OBDII only.
Sorry