PDA

View Full Version : VW T4 2.5 Petrol 023 906 025 C virginize ECU help

WinWoj
12th October, 2017, 12:40 PM
Hi folks,

i have ECU from one car and immobox with key from another one.
Please virginize eeprom ECU car to adopt that immobox.

eeprom from ECU:

Procedure with Ecu and Immo1 (HC05B8 based immo) synchronisation
is possible with login with PIN read from immobox and coding in immo?

thanks

stefyhgs
12th October, 2017, 06:35 PM
Do you know the immobox pin???

WinWoj
12th October, 2017, 07:34 PM
yes. i read the pin

brend
12th October, 2017, 07:47 PM
yes. i read the pin

Autocom do it 1 sek.Go immo box spetsal function push swap thats all and start car.

WinWoj
12th October, 2017, 09:16 PM
how code if only have vcds?

brend
12th October, 2017, 09:44 PM
how code if only have vcds?

If you have immo pin code try this .Report after.:)
ECU Swapping

Prerequisites:
Battery voltage at least 12.0 V.

[Select]
[25 - Immobilizer]
or in vehicles with Immobilizer included in Instrument Cluster
[17 - Instruments]
[Login - 11]
4-digit PIN
Enter zero followed by the 4-digit PIN. For example, if your PIN is 1234, enter 01234.
[Do it!]

[Adaptation - 10]
Channel 000
[Read]
[Save]
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
Switch OFF the ignition and after 5 seconds switch it ON again.
Make sure NOT to start the car within the next 2 minutes. After that, try starting the engine.

WinWoj
13th October, 2017, 12:56 AM
why I asking that... I read ECU eeprom when have immobox from car without key. then I generated transponder and adopted to immobox, and ECU eeprom didn't changed... So I thinking about use another immobox and adopt them to ECU and check if ECU eeprom will change. I have to know how transponder data, immobox eeprom and ECU eeprom are linked together.

WinWoj
13th October, 2017, 08:52 AM
I saw that eeprom from ECU was changed after immobox key adaptation. But, when I write old ECU dump, no dtc in ECU and IMMO. So I stil looking for virgine dump from ECU Siemens my type, to understand. Please help

WinWoj
13th October, 2017, 10:10 AM
I saw that eeprom from ECU was changed after immobox key adaptation. But, when I write old ECU dump, no dtc in ECU and IMMO. So I stil looking for virgine dump from ECU Siemens my type, to understand. Please help

vlaki electric
13th October, 2017, 10:23 AM
for that car is hard to make adaptation,makes virgin file... think cant... if you want write this immo off file and try to start. pass in pm