PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Zed Bull Mini Clone TPX module wiring

Skippy32
24th October, 2017, 02:26 AM
I have recently bought a Zed Bull Mini Chinese clone and have found out that in order to clone 4D chips, I need to use a TPX module.

My Zed Bull Mini does have the added functions to read / write 4D chips, but it does not have a RJ45 connector to accept TPX module connection from a 4D cloner.

I have found and read this thread ( http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/573132-Zed-Bull-other-operations-other-with-programs ) in which adding TPX module functionality on a mini zed bull clone without a RJ45 connector is apparently possible with a bit of soldering.

Comparing my pcb to the one showed by f2f2 in his thread however, it seems like my zed bull mini does not have any capacitors.

I just want to make sure that I can modify my zed bull mini to accept a TPX module before I attempt to buy a 4D cloner module (probably a JMA clone).

If the mod is possible, I would appreciate if someone can explain in detail what points I would need to solder on my zed bull mini / TPX module to get them to communicate with each other. I know some of this information was discussed in the linked thread, however it was mostly in broken English and was hard to understand.