PDA

View Full Version : Bang & Olufsen Amp. HELP NEEDED TO IDENTIFY SMD ELEMENT!

dzumis
1st June, 2018, 11:43 AM
Hi everybody! Help needed on identifying a SMD element next to voltage converter power mosfet. It looks like inductor, but it wouldn't stick to magnet and it shows about 12 KOhm (unstable reading) when I measure it with multimeter. An Amplifier is BANG & OLUFSEN 8T0 035 223 T Hardware: H14.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180601/ccec9289b1fc1d2950238ff018276b57.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180601/90565a2b586f43fb8b66ba551035ae08.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

neutec
1st June, 2018, 01:11 PM
Hello Dzumis, the source that you show, the component that you point out is in the Mosfet 50n06 Source, I think that is that number that is reached to see, by the way it is connected and can not be seen anymore, it may be a current regulator or sensor, resistance of below 1 ohm, inductor, or resistance for some frequency control ic, with a value somewhat more than 10kohm, given that, and I say capable, that the pin of the mosfet, GDS, the Source could be connected in the same weld double-sided and downwards, for the power track of the circuit to ground or GND of the circuit with a transistor, or that that component may be passing current to some control IC, I hope I'll clarify something the panorama, good luck....

dzumis
1st June, 2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks for your reply!

This component is connected in series with 100 nF ceramic capacitor, another end of which is directly grounded to chassis. Mosfets are driven by UC28025DW and typical application circuit of it in datasheet shows those as paralel resistor and capacitor. I doubt about the part being actual resistor because of the package which is graphite black and more resembles capacitor by shape (way thicker). I'd replace this with resistor, but the signal is taken by processor board from the point of connection between the part-in-doubt and the capacitor.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk