PDA

View Full Version : mercedes A140 help please

ecu repair
22nd June, 2018, 01:10 PM
Hi mates,
I have a problem with 2001 mercedes A140 W168.The car was locked with remote control and the remote got broken and it can not open the car anymore but the transponder is still okay.I opened the car with the mechanical key but when i try to start the car i get"start error" on dash.
please i need to know if it is possible to program a "second hand" key to this car? if not, then how to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance,regards.

iozo
22nd June, 2018, 01:58 PM
transponder is not ok , if transponder is ok car will start , if not will got START ERROR . check transponder whit reader , no way second hand key for this car only by immo dump ,

ecu repair
22nd June, 2018, 02:04 PM
Thank you mate for your reply.I have read the transponder and it is okay(not defective) but maybe somebody have tried to program it before and the programming was not good.Any way i will read the immo box data and check.
Thanks again for your support.

ecu repair
22nd June, 2018, 06:31 PM
Here is the immo file and the key info.I have tried to reprogram the transponder but it did not work(must be new)and i am not sure if this key belongs to this car or not...anyway i am wondering if anybody can write this key info into the immo file.
Thanks in advance.

ThiagoArgentino
22nd June, 2018, 06:47 PM
Here is the immo file and the key info.I have tried to reprogram the transponder but it did not work(must be new)and i am not sure if this key belongs to this car or not...anyway i am wondering if anybody can write this key info into the immo file.
Thanks in advance.

Test and report

ecu repair
22nd June, 2018, 06:50 PM
Thank you mate i will try it and report it back.

ecu repair
23rd June, 2018, 09:22 PM
Hi mate,I am sorry but it did not work and still have "start error" on dash...please check the picture for the drive authorization status.Any further help is much appreciated,thanks.

szengen
23rd June, 2018, 09:55 PM
the transponder programs well the old "gambit" and carprog, you have to deal with the synchronization

Michal200848
24th June, 2018, 08:24 AM
Hi, what are your mistakes in ecu? You have to do ecu virgins and add a star diagnosis, as you will want to insert a correct virgin file here.
Hi,