PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Almera 2002 (MEC20-601 ecu) immo off needed

asimor
2nd January, 2019, 10:32 AM
Hi guys,
Enyone please help me immo off this ecu.

Nissan Almera 2002
Ecu Hitachi P/N: MEC20-601
Eeprom: 93C56

Thanks in advance.

rafal
2nd January, 2019, 10:35 AM
for this ecu only emu as i know

HeXeN
24th March, 2021, 12:06 PM
Julie emulator not work - do not buy this sh..t

solarsun
24th March, 2021, 04:38 PM
Julie emulator not work - do not buy this sh..t

if you had problem with hitachi mec post file of OKIM951 i will try to immo off and help you ...

autosantoamador
18th November, 2021, 04:37 PM
YOU HAVE SOLUTION FOR THIS ECU?

brend
18th November, 2021, 09:36 PM
YOU HAVE SOLUTION FOR THIS ECU?

Don't waste your time!

Easy / safe away learn key !

avital
19th November, 2021, 02:35 PM
Don't waste your time!

Easy / safe away is immoemulator !
By this You can eliminate : damage or lost key with transponder, damage or lost immobox hardware, damage wires from immobox to ECU. So emulator it is more clear solution for eliminate all possible troubles with the NISSAN NATS5 immo system.

lion0304
20th November, 2021, 12:52 AM
Don't waste your time!

Easy / safe away is immoemulator !
By this You can eliminate : damage or lost key with transponder, damage or lost immobox hardware, damage wires from immobox to ECU. So emulator it is more clear solution for eliminate all possible troubles with the NISSAN NATS5 immo system.

Make keys is more faster and keep anti thrief active

Immo OFF will give almost people can stole the car. Each solution has his avantage, but to make correct work, programme news keys.

And i know why you said emu is better: Because you make and sell them.

avital
20th November, 2021, 02:46 AM
In a twenty-year-old car for 700 euros, the most necessary thing is that it starts without a problem ... unfortunately for your uncomplicated analysis, the number produced the emulators does not lie - the tens of thousands of emulators that I designed, start the tens of thousands of cheap cars around the world, thanks to which these vehicles did not end up scrapped and they are still used by people for transport, and I honestly do not suppose that anyone would be interested in stealing such scrap metal :)