View Full Version : peugeot 508 srs faults

Lukasdmy
26th February, 2019, 03:59 PM
Hi i have peugeot 508 with strange srs faults which are these 3
B1003 Secure configuration fault
B1401 Steering type configuration fault
U1F00 Fault not recorded in the BSI faults log

airbag module is continental 96 779 106 80

These faults were on after messing with configuration but it didint change what I wanted but changed steering wheel position to right side and maybe something else which im not seeing

karalada
26th February, 2019, 04:42 PM
Here is a clear file

Lukasdmy
26th February, 2019, 05:40 PM
the faults still present

Ihlberg82
27th August, 2020, 05:08 PM
Did you solve this Lukasdmy?

chacarita
31st August, 2020, 09:40 PM
you need use diagbox or any scanner and make configuration or use a file with same configuration car

Ihlberg82
31st August, 2020, 09:54 PM
you need use diagbox or any scanner and make configuration or use a file with same configuration car

I have access to launch easydiag and i´ve looked through it many times but I can´t understand where the fault lies.
What do you mean by "make configuration"?
Thanks btw :)

chacarita
1st September, 2020, 01:31 PM
ok i am from aargentina and speak spanish dont know exatliy the word, "telecoded", configuration with scanner the airbag ecu example, companion airbag : present/ absent, side airbag : present /absent, etc, error coulbe in not telecodyn anithing or wronf telecoding with a configuration present something there isnt or viceversa
telecoded

chacarita
1st September, 2020, 01:32 PM
give me your vin number i wil check config in servicebox

Ihlberg82
1st September, 2020, 03:27 PM
VF38E9HL0BL062498

chacarita
1st September, 2020, 04:12 PM
6.1. Front airbags
Front airbags
Configuration parameters Values to be configured Comments
Driver’s airbag (Level 1) Present (2)
- Passenger airbag (Level 1) Present (2)
Passenger’s airbag deactivation switch absent (1)
(1)
Configure depending on the type of vehicle
Present
(1) To be configured according to the equipment.
(2) Configuration of another prohibited value.
(3) Parameter configured automatically during the "choice of the service schedule" procedure.
(4) Parameters which must always be checked following a configuration over the internet.
CAUTION : When the vehicle has been configured, carry out a faut reading of the "centralised airbag" ECU (CONTINENTAL) to check the absence of faults after a positive after ignition cut (thus confirming that the ECU is configured correctly).
In the presence of the "fault on the level 1 driver airbag line" characterised "Present but not configured" check the pyrotechnic charges fitted to the vehicle (Check in the fault reading each of the permanent and transient faults).
N.B. : For the configuring to be taken into account, it is necessary to wait for the BSI to go into sleep mode.
6.2. Pretensioners
Pretensioners
Front LH pretensioner Present (2)
Front RH pretensioner Present (2)
(3) Parameter configured automatically during the "choice of the service schedule" procedure.
(4) Parameters which must always be checked following a configuration over the internet.
CAUTION : When the vehicle has been configured, carry out a faut reading of the "centralised airbag" ECU (CONTINENTAL) to check the absence of faults after a positive after ignition cut (thus confirming that the ECU is configured correctly).
If there is an "ECU configuration fault", check the pyrotechnic charges fitted on the vehicle (Check in the fault reading each of the permanent and transient faults).
6.3. Side airbags
Side airbags
Left-hand side curtain air bag Present (1)
absent
Front right side air bag Present (1)
absent
Front left side air bag Present (1)
absent
Right-hand side curtain air bag Present (1)
absent
If there is an "ECU configuration fault", check the pyrotechnic charges fitted on the vehicle (Check in the fault reading each of the permanent and transient faults).
6.4. Head(s)
Head(s)
Left-hand side satellite 1 Present (2)
Right-hand side satellite 1 Present (2)
6.5. Direction of the vehicle
Direction of the vehicle
Vehicle steering side Right-hand drive (1)
Left-hand drive

Ihlberg82
14th September, 2020, 09:02 PM
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your help!

I received a Rev C clone interface today and have installed the 7.83ersion of DiagBox.
When I try the telecoding feature I get a error message that I cannot access the server.

Is possible to do offline telecoding on a 2011 508?
If not, how do I proceed?

fuzz1
15th September, 2020, 03:03 AM
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your help!

I received a Rev C clone interface today and have installed the 7.83ersion of DiagBox.
When I try the telecoding feature I get a error message that I cannot access the server.

Is possible to do offline telecoding on a 2011 508?
If not, how do I proceed?

Unfortunately you are stuck with diagbox to do online coding. Had similar issue with a Citroen sent it to the dealer. Unless you get a virgin box and start the coding afresh.