PDA

View Full Version : Read m29w128 for Honda Fit Radio

DigitalBacon
8th June, 2019, 05:59 PM
User Raimax was kind enough to point me in this direction, I was trying to read a 25C512 for a Honda Fit but my programs such as UPA and AutoproPad(eeprom reader) don't support that memory. Turns out I should be reading based on Raimax advice Flash m29w128 . I don't want to keep bugging him via PM, so turning to the forum to see if anyone knows how to read that one, I don't see that available in UPA either, but maybe it can be read in another way by selecting another model or option.

If anyone knows please let me know.

Thank you.

shooting
8th June, 2019, 06:15 PM
User Raimax was kind enough to point me in this direction, I was trying to read a 25C512 for a Honda Fit but my programs such as UPA and AutoproPad(eeprom reader) don't support that memory. Turns out I should be reading based on Raimax advice Flash m29w128 . I don't want to keep bugging him via PM, so turning to the forum to see if anyone knows how to read that one, I don't see that available in UPA either, but maybe it can be read in another way by selecting another model or option.

If anyone knows please let me know.

Thank you.

Minipro TL866A and adapter will read this chip easily

wbr

EDIT: I notice this is not Tsop48 chip, so TL866 does not support this (Mistake made 4 years ago)

gredgred
17th March, 2023, 12:27 PM
Minipro TL866A and adapter will read this chip easily

wbr

Recommend an adapter for Minipro, please. I searched but found only on TSOP48.

Mankyro
17th March, 2023, 12:32 PM
Where have you been for 3 years? :manutop:

Raimax
17th March, 2023, 05:20 PM

TL866A does not have such adapters. Also cannot read such memory

shooting
17th March, 2023, 08:19 PM
TL866A does not have such adapters. Also cannot read such memory

I have TL866 adapters for Tsop48 and works well....

wbr

Original Adapters TSOP32 TSOP40 TSOP48 adapter socket only for MiniPro TL866 TL866A TL866CS TL866ii Plus Universal Programmer|kit kits|kit programmerkit d - AliExpress (https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32751133072.html?isOrigTitle=true)

Raimax
18th March, 2023, 08:46 AM
I have TL866 adapters for Tsop48 and works well....

wbr

Original Adapters TSOP32 TSOP40 TSOP48 adapter socket only for MiniPro TL866 TL866A TL866CS TL866ii Plus Universal Programmer|kit kits|kit programmerkit d - AliExpress (https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32751133072.html?isOrigTitle=true)

For m29w128 need Tsop56 adapter. And how do you put the bigger chip in your adapter? Also, the programmer does not read chips larger than 8Mb.
Are you really doing well?
I don't need an answer. I know you well

shooting
18th March, 2023, 09:06 AM
For m29w128 need Tsop56 adapter. And how do you put the bigger chip in your adapter? Also, the programmer does not read chips larger than 8Mb.
Are you really doing well?
I don't need an answer. I know you well

I read thread again, I see it's not asking for Tsop48 but 56, I apologise.
But having said that, you could have just said this and not misled everyone..... again ;)
(Post#5 suggests that Tsop48 does not exist, NO mention of Tsop56)

wbr

Raimax
18th March, 2023, 09:24 AM
I read thread again, I see it's not asking for Tsop48 but 56, I apologise.
But having said that, you could have just said this and not misled everyone..... again ;)
(Post#5 suggests that Tsop48 does not exist)

wbr

I replied to post #3
Congratulations.. You are on the right path :encouragement:

shooting
18th March, 2023, 09:46 AM
I replied to post #3
Congratulations.. You are on the right path :encouragement:

And your post says that Tsop48 adapter does NOT exist....
This is not true, this is why my Post#6....
Maybe your translator is at fault or you just mislead by not saying Tsop56, only you can know....

Comment: "I searched but found only on TSOP48" .. Your Reply: "TL866A does not have such adapters"

I apologised for post#2 minor mistake 4 years ago, what is your excuse?
I will not hold my breath waiting for your apology.... I do not believe you are capable!

wbr

Raimax
18th March, 2023, 10:29 AM
And your post says that Tsop48 adapter does NOT exist....
This is not true, this is why my Post#6....
Maybe your translator is at fault or you just mislead by not saying Tsop56, only you can know....

Comment: "I searched but found only on TSOP48" .. Your Reply: "TL866A does not have such adapters"

I apologised for post#2 minor mistake, but I will not hold my breath waiting for your apology.... I do not believe you are capable!

wbr

You're a freak anyway :)
I replied to the whole thread about this Flash chip and not to the post itself. And I didn't write this answer for you
The person I wrote to will understand

shooting
18th March, 2023, 10:48 AM
You're a freak anyway :)
I replied to the whole thread about this Flash chip and not to the post itself. And I didn't write this answer for you
The person I wrote to will understand

You just proved my point lol ..... you did not understand!

Don't bother to reply, everyone can read your response.

Raimax
18th March, 2023, 11:00 AM
You just proved my point lol ..... you did not understand!

Don't bother to reply, everyone can read your response.

I understand that you are an old man and you don't read and see everything. Therefore, I highlight for you what the person asked for in the 3rd post. Maybe now you will understand my answer

Recommend an adapter for Minipro, please. I searched but found only on TSOP48

If you want to argue, do it in private

shooting
18th March, 2023, 11:07 AM
I understand that you are an old man and you don't read and see everything. Therefore, I highlight for you what the person asked for in the 3rd post. Maybe now you will understand my answer

Recommend an adapter for Minipro, please. I searched but found only on TSOP48

If you want to argue, do it in private

ONLY you are arguing, I just point out that you were wrong and you won't admit it.. simple.
Maybe it was your translator or you deliberately mislead readers but you still cannot see your failure....

No more replies from me on this subject..... if you want the last word then go on... remember, I did not resort to insults, this was you!

wbr