PDA

View Full Version : Edc 15c2 3 plug 0281010808 immo off

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 01:21 PM
Hello, I am trying to make immo off in this ecu without sucess.

Already tried eeprom version of IUD3.2 and flash version of immotool 1.5 with no success at all.

IUD3.2 flash version dont make changes on my file, it just brings out another flash version of software so I did not tried it.

Also tried using immotool flash off with eeprom immo off and is also a no go. When i write the eeprom version it just loss comunication with ecu.

With original flash and eeprom car starts with original key. With flash immo off car also start with original key but not with other keys, so its not working.

Appreciate any help on this one.

Thanks

morgano
26th June, 2019, 01:30 PM
This is correct immo off for psa edc15c2 3 plug ecu, if not working OBD then need flash it by boot mode or programmator and desolder 29f400.

Regards,

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 01:43 PM
Hello morgano, thanks for the file, it is exactly the same as I already tried without sucess.
I was trying by obd, maybe its the problem then... Donīt know if someone had success by obd... I think its not possible read by boot in this ECU so it just leaves me with the option of removing the flash to program directly.

I will try directly and will post results.

Thanks.

morgano
26th June, 2019, 01:50 PM
It is completely possible flash the unit in boot mode? What tool you have to make the job?

Simple mpps will do fine.

Also pressing the thsnks button sometimes won't hurt you ;)

sumi1
26th June, 2019, 02:48 PM
Write onli flash.Pasword in pm

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 02:54 PM
It is completely possible flash the unit in boot mode? What tool you have to make the job?

Simple mpps will do fine.

Also pressing the thsnks button sometimes won't hurt you ;)

I did pressed thanks, maybe didnt update the webpage...

I have kess, ktag, x17, galleto. File was read with kess.

I will try directly with programmer

Thanks

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 03:12 PM
Write onli flash.Pasword in pm

Hello sumi1, are you sure your file will work? changes on the file were made on a smoke map or something... dont think it will work

Thanks

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 10:12 PM
Already solved my problem, kess dont write that part of the file to the ecu, so I was writing the modified file but it wasnt writing anything.

Tried with galleto and worked perfect, no need to boot mode or removing the flash out.

Thanks to everyone.

amlop
26th June, 2019, 11:24 PM
hello this file should work.

vitorponte
26th June, 2019, 11:36 PM
hello this file should work.

Hello amlop, as you can see in my previous post, I already solved my problem.

Thanks anyway for your help

pititec
28th June, 2019, 06:53 PM
Hi Morgano, please i need pw for your file, thanks

rover11
26th August, 2019, 02:00 PM
Hello would anybody do the immo off to my files below please?
I spent whole day with it and no joy :beheaded:

many thanks