PDA

View Full Version : Land Rover Discovery 3 Problem, won't crank after mileage correction

mattourcl
27th October, 2019, 06:03 PM
Hi guys,
as i was talking on another thread about it, i'm trying to give it a go with a thread and looking for someone who can fix the problem for me!
I'm even ready to pay if needed as i know that this is some precious help i'm asking for

i have a Land Rover discovery 3 TDV8 which a friend tried to correct mileage on it with some digiprog chinese clone sh**
But after reading and writing, it fully stopped to work,
impossible to start the vehicle again, there's faults everywhere now and even the dealer can not fix it! I've got to go with the trailer pick up the vehicle and bring it to the dealership but despite having the car for a month over there, they were not able to fix it . They said it will need a brand new cluster (over 1200 euros) and again some work done by the dealer.

Do you think it is possible to do something using the same cluster or do you think we'll need a new cluster and getting the car to the dealer again?

catalinosonesti
27th October, 2019, 06:10 PM
hy ,freind for you the simple mode to repair ,you must read original dump from memory eeprom dash 93 c 56 ,repair dump and then write back ,i recomand this by obd
http://www.codecard.eu/prod_775.html

jomberykaso
27th October, 2019, 06:12 PM
what about eeprom back up?, i think Digiprog edited other lines instead mileage addresses, can you post the file from dash?

jomberykaso
27th October, 2019, 06:14 PM
hy ,freind for you the simple mode to repair ,you must read original dump from memory eeprom dash 93 c 56 ,repair dump and then write back ,i recomand this by obd
http://www.codecard.eu/prod_775.html

mate, this dash has a 35080 eeprom, it has not 93c56

mattourcl
27th October, 2019, 06:22 PM
what about eeprom back up?, i think Digiprog edited other lines instead mileage addresses, can you post the file from dash?
The problem is,
i recovered the car after the failure,
and his digiprog does not seem to keep a save of the file either!
so now we've got a car which isnt cranking, with a corrupted file on the eeprom, and the immo wont let the car start!

Land Rover corrected every other failures so far but there's still the immo failure!

This is a mess ;)

jomberykaso
27th October, 2019, 06:25 PM
mate, post your damage file to see where is wrong edited

mattourcl
27th October, 2019, 06:33 PM
I'll try to get back the file!
!
first of all, which reader should i use? digiprog as well?

jomberykaso
27th October, 2019, 06:43 PM
m35080 programmer or any eeprom programmer which reads 35080

kachimbi
27th October, 2019, 07:16 PM
Hey, If all else fails.. You can program a used cluster to it with SDD.. I have done it before.. The car will start.. You could also confirm soldering on the eeprom..,